Welcome to Gaia! ::

OV8ION
(asked on page 13 but I don't think Pen saw it)

It seems to me that AT is teetering on the edge of a darker vision. Would it be dark if it weren't supposed to be a kids' show?

Are you a Homestuck fan? AT fans claimed to have caught references to Andrew Hussie's Homestuck, including such vague references like "Document 413." Is it or isn't it?

Is AT really Finn's dreamworld, and not a real place at all?

No.. I like teetering.. Dark Comedies are my favorite genre.. because the emotions are in conflict with each other.. it makes me feel awesome.. watching movies like American Werewolf in London.. when I'm on the edge of my seat in suspense but laughing at the same time... it's like.. forcing yourself.. to roleplay.. as Doctor Who.. My intentions were to make a kids show that had dark moments.. that's what I'm all about. Trying to payback.. what Ren and Stimpy was to me as a kid. Ren and Stimpy blew my brains apart as a kid.
i have every single episode of adventure time. we watch an episode everyday. will torch be back and will adventure time ever be a video game for ps3?

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

Have you thought about another human making an appearance on the show? burning_eyes

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Adventure Time is the kind of show where basically any manner of creature or adventure is possible, which is what I love most about it, but does it ever become difficult to come up with things because there are so few restraints? Or is it easier because every silly idea you've ever had is possible within the World of Ooo?

And, if this is my only chance to say it, I sincerely adore the show and hope to go on many more adventures with Finn and Jake! Thank you for all of your hard work!
The REAL Pendleton Ward

Mr.Pendleton Ward!!! First off I'm a huge huge fan of Adventure time. I love everything about the show. Including your characters, the story, the art, everything! You are a huge inspiration to me. Now, for my question... Well, I'm an artist myself, I draw my own characters and I have been writing my own stories for many years, currently I'm working on making an animated series on my own... so my question to you, is how did you become such a huge success in animation? How did you start out? How were you able to get into animation? And most importantly how did Adventure Time become such a huge success. I would really love your advice Mr. Ward, so that maybe one day I can make a show as great as yours smile
y0 waddup dawwwwwwwg!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh talk2hand
huge fan of the show...... would love to see an episode where Finn and Jake wake up one day and all of Ooo is serving/worshipping the Ice King. GLOB SAVE THE ICE KING! and finn and jake have to find out what the heckskies is going on. But you probably get enough suggestions. my two questions are:
What do you play as in DnD?
and do you shampoo your beautiful beard sir?

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Will there ever be any more Fiona and Cake?

I love the show! I love Lady Rainicorn and BMO's voice actress! I just love everything about it!

OG GO

The REAL Pendleton Ward
Dear Mr. Ward,
first, i'd like to say that i'm a huge fan of your work and your beard emotion_kirakira
second, i'm a huge fan of the songs found in Adventure Time and just wanted to ask, what kind of songs are going to be found in season 4?Such as more of Finn's Auto-tunage or more of Marceline's sweet bass playing
User Image
Hi Im a huge fan of AT! its amazing How did you get the ideas of adventure time and the characters and what would you describe the kind of art that you draw?= u = heart 4laugh I want to draw like you right now I draw chibi anime...

Dangerous Man-Lover

The REAL Pendleton Ward
BlinkingBlah
What cartoons are you a fan of?

I'm nuts for Bob's Burgers.. I am.. NUTS FOR IT. I am so NUTS for it.. my intensity for it.. is so.. nuts.. that.. i can barely think.. when Bob's Burgers enters into my mind.. all I can do is shout BOB'S BURGERS over and over and over in my mind.. and all other thought is lost.. it's hard for me to even watch the show cause I like it so much.. I was watching it last Sunday and.. I choked on my own spit because I was so intense while watching it.. I couldn't follow the story cause I kept thinking "that line of dialog was brilliant.. that line of dialog was brilliant.. that line of dialog was brilliant" .. aw man.. aw

Thanks for the reply I will mos def check it out. Hopefully I will go NUTS FOR Bob's BURGERS!!!
ElfinGoddess Dahlia
Lyrca
Alright, me and my sister have been having a war about this.

WHAT is the setting of the show?

My sister said that it is in the setting of a post-apocalypse world and that is why everybody is mutated and all different from normal humans. She says that in the background there are bombs. We paused it in the start of the show during that war-scene part and saw a huge bomb. But I mean aside from that I look carefully and never see them in the background.

The setting isn't meant to be in a post-apocalypse, right? It's just some different planet/word. I dunno. Just a cartoon world, right?

That would be an interesting plot point if it's true.

My sister keeps telling me that's what the setting is meant to be. I never know if I'm supposed to believe that or not. I've always wanted to know.

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
The REAL Pendleton Ward
BlinkingBlah
What cartoons are you a fan of?

I'm nuts for Bob's Burgers.. I am.. NUTS FOR IT. I am so NUTS for it.. my intensity for it.. is so.. nuts.. that.. i can barely think.. when Bob's Burgers enters into my mind.. all I can do is shout BOB'S BURGERS over and over and over in my mind.. and all other thought is lost.. it's hard for me to even watch the show cause I like it so much.. I was watching it last Sunday and.. I choked on my own spit because I was so intense while watching it.. I couldn't follow the story cause I kept thinking "that line of dialog was brilliant.. that line of dialog was brilliant.. that line of dialog was brilliant" .. aw man.. aw

i love that show too Mr. Ward

Naughty Trash

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Do you play D&D? If so what was your class type? Mostly this question but I have another less important one.

Also, what is your opinion of people's Adventure Time OCs?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff