Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to see more of Lumpy Space Princes!!!
She has the greatest and funniest attitude..
"Oh my blob"

Adorable Bear

40,500 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Character design: tips on how to make cool, creative and memorable characters that everyone will love.

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I have 3 questions so I'll try to be quick and to the point.

1. Are Finn and Fiona ever going to meet?

2. Is there anything that helps spur your creative process? wink

3. I heard that you play WoW and get inspiration from there sometimes. If you don't mind me asking, what server do you play?

Thanks so much for doing a Q&A, even if you don't get to mine!
I'm sorry for posting my questions again Mister Ward, I'm just whipped up into a frenzy what with you answering posts and what not!

I want to thank you a lot for creating Adventure Time, and now my questions that I hope you will answer!

1. Will the show ever get so far that Finn will be like an older teen/young adult?

2. Do you have any future projects in mind for after or to even put out during Adventure Time?

3. What TV shows did you like as a kid?

Beloved Marshmallow

15,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
Furiru

QUESTION! emotion_kirakira
My sister and I feel so bad for the Ice King constantly being rejected.
So would it be possible to create an attractive female character who's totally In Love with the Ice King and have HIM do the rejecting? (She's not a princess so he doesn't want her)

There was an episode where Ice King shaved his beard off and all the women wanted him and he did reject them.

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Kimi-inufan2011
(sorry for the repeat of my question...) WHEEEEEEEEE!!! (I'm super hyper, and happy that you're here!) would you EVER be willing to use someone else's ideas if they gave you permission? And would you be willing to take suggestions for your show? and would you be willing to use any avi's on here in your show? whee

well.. i'm not interested in using ideas from anyone outside of my show.. i hired all these cray-cray creative people that I'm cray-cray for.. super brilliant minds that I am fans of.. and I like turning to them for ideas. all of the writers on the show are so funny and talented.. each episode is a rare experience.. i want them to be able to write whatever they'd like to write.. come up with ideas that they're interested in exploring.. that's my main goal.. i think it's rad though that people are writing fan-fics around the show.. i think that's super cool really. i like hearing about them all. .. but as far as giving permission.. it's not as simple as that.. you can't give me permission to use your ideas.. lawyers need to be involved.. especially if your a minor.. stuff like that.. anyway.. like i said.. i'm really just stoked to pull ideas from my crew.. my cray-cray brilliant crew. and y'all love my crew too. they make the show that y'all love. cray.

okay, then how about making a fan site for the ppl who can't find your show anywhere but the internet, and besides... I can never seem to find the episodes i'm looking for here in canada! so if you made a fan site that let people watch your show over and over without having to downlaod, That would Rock my world (and make my day... I need a hug ) 3nodding

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Adorable Duck

iCatNipTequila
Will Lady rainacorn ever Speak english???
Oh, what Language does she speak anywho?
Korean

Versatile Explorer

14,775 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
Lyrca
Alright, me and my sister have been having a war about this.

WHAT is the setting of the show?

My sister said that it is in the setting of a post-apocalypse world and that is why everybody is mutated and all different from normal humans. She says that in the background there are bombs. We paused it in the start of the show during that war-scene part and saw a huge bomb. But I mean aside from that I look carefully and never see them in the background.

The setting isn't meant to be in a post-apocalypse, right? It's just some different planet/word. I dunno. Just a cartoon world, right?

That would be an interesting plot point if it's true.
Hi Im a huge fan of AT! its amazing How did you get the ideas of adventure time and the characters and what would you describe the kind of art that you draw?= u = heart 4laugh I eant to draw like you right now I draw chibi anime...

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Will Marshal Lee make a bigger appearance and are you still planning on using Dante Basco as his voice?
Dear Mr. Ward,

I just want to say, thank you for creating Adventure Time. I just love its story line, and it's just so brilliant.

My Questions are: 1.) How Long does it take to write an episode?

2.) Will we ever learn more of Marceline's past?

3.) Will Fionna and Cake ever have a spin-off?

4.) If Jeremy Shada's voice becomes deeper.... Will you find another voice actor? ;n;

Thank You! You're an amazing man. ~ 3nodding

(Oh, and Tell Jeremy that I said Hi! heart )

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?

Skilled Paladin

12,725 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
iCatNipTequila
Will Lady rainacorn ever Speak english???
Oh, what Language does she speak anywho?

she speaks korean i know cuz i have the caption on my tv when i watch adventure time and everytime she speaks that pops up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff