Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ah! Mr. Ward! Thank you for creating my favorite show ever made! 

I first wanted to ask you about Lord Monochromicorn, is he actually saying anything in morse code?

I also wanted you to know I made an Adventure Time valentine for my sweetheart this year! It's an exploding box and the outside looks like Beemo smile Inside it has LSP, Jake & Lady, Gunter & Ice King, Marceline and Finn & Fiona. They've all got candy hearts and it says "No one's as math as you". Turned out pretty cute! I really want to send you guys pictures.

And lastly, I'm an artist and my first inspiration was to be an animator back when I was 4. I'm 21 now, I LOVE your show and I was wondering(/hoping in my wildest dreams) if you had any job openings??
*crosses fingers*
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Kimi-inufan2011
(sorry for the repeat of my question...) WHEEEEEEEEE!!! (I'm super hyper, and happy that you're here!) would you EVER be willing to use someone else's ideas if they gave you permission? And would you be willing to take suggestions for your show? and would you be willing to use any avi's on here in your show? whee

well.. i'm not interested in using ideas from anyone outside of my show.. i hired all these cray-cray creative people that I'm cray-cray for.. super brilliant minds that I am fans of.. and I like turning to them for ideas. all of the writers on the show are so funny and talented.. each episode is a rare experience.. i want them to be able to write whatever they'd like to write.. come up with ideas that they're interested in exploring.. that's my main goal.. i think it's rad though that people are writing fan-fics around the show.. i think that's super cool really. i like hearing about them all. .. but as far as giving permission.. it's not as simple as that.. you can't give me permission to use your ideas.. lawyers need to be involved.. especially if your a minor.. stuff like that.. anyway.. like i said.. i'm really just stoked to pull ideas from my crew.. my cray-cray brilliant crew. and y'all love my crew too. they make the show that y'all love. cray.
Ahh Pen, please!!! would you think about making a character thats male and likes FIn? or like suggests that they like eachother as PB And Marceline do?
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Kimi-inufan2011
(sorry for the repeat of my question...) WHEEEEEEEEE!!! (I'm super hyper, and happy that you're here!) would you EVER be willing to use someone else's ideas if they gave you permission? And would you be willing to take suggestions for your show? and would you be willing to use any avi's on here in your show? whee

well.. i'm not interested in using ideas from anyone outside of my show.. i hired all these cray-cray creative people that I'm cray-cray for.. super brilliant minds that I am fans of.. and I like turning to them for ideas. all of the writers on the show are so funny and talented.. each episode is a rare experience.. i want them to be able to write whatever they'd like to write.. come up with ideas that they're interested in exploring.. that's my main goal.. i think it's rad though that people are writing fan-fics around the show.. i think that's super cool really. i like hearing about them all. .. but as far as giving permission.. it's not as simple as that.. you can't give me permission to use your ideas.. lawyers need to be involved.. especially if your a minor.. stuff like that.. anyway.. like i said.. i'm really just stoked to pull ideas from my crew.. my cray-cray brilliant crew. and y'all love my crew too. they make the show that y'all love. cray.

Sorry Pen if I repost my questions but sweatdrop .. i want you to notice them! crying

sorry if im being a little anoying .. but here are em

Here are my questions Mr. Pen

Hi Mr. Pen, it is true that you like punk rock bands like Face to Face, if the answer is yes, which other punk bands do you like?

Will you come to the 41st Convencion de Juegos de Mesa y Comics on Monterrey,Mexico? its like the mexican comic-con please!

Also, im a musician, and vocalist of my band Genocide City, we are doing a Long Version and Punk Rock Cover of the Adventure Time Theme song, do you have an official long version?

what do you think about the latin american dub of Adventure Time?, "Hora de Aventura" aqui en Mexico

Have you ever realized Barry from pokemon looks like and Anime Flapjack?

Ghost Giver

The REAL Pendleton Ward

PW, As an avid Fan I have to ask. What id your favorite thing about Adventure Time?
and on a side note: Will we see a back and forth with Flame Princess and Finn?

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Are you guys ever going to make any more episodes with Fiona and Cake?

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dear mr. Ward, despite cartoon networks bad luck with feature films, have you ever considered making an adventure time movie? yum_puddi
WAS IT HARD MAKING THE SHOW

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image

so like are you so coming to any conventions this year for panels? because you should so totally come to NYCC.
Hello Mr Ward,

Many of us here working at Gaia love the show and think that you're a creative genius. Our art team has a question for you:

What was the first most memorable drawing that you ever did? Maybe something that let you find out that you're different or more creative than the average person?

Aged Explorer

11,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
[NPC] Horse
. . .

Poo Brain...

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?

Dapper Dabbler

The REAL Pendleton Ward
"Bawawawawa you're actually here now! I guess I'll ask the same I asked before sweatdrop

"Will we get to see more about what Ooo was like before/leading up to the Great Mushroom War?
How long ago was the war?
and
Was the Cosmic Owl's design really based on the shadow above a urinal?"

Also, thank you so much for Adventure Time. It really is a fantastic show //kissing a** (but really, it is my favorite show)."
yum_tea

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Who/What inspired you to make Adventure Time? 3nodding
Rein_Carnation
First off I'll say your show has been quite the highlight for me. So thank you for making something entertaining and enjoyable.

Will there be anymore further adventures with Fiona and Cake by chance?

New Fionna and Cake? Yes, there'll be another episode down the line starring Marshall Lee. It's awesome.. Rebecca Sugar and Cole Sanchez wrote it.. it's super funny and super sweet and has really nice songs in it that Rebecca wrote. I hope y'all like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff