12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Are you guys ever going to make any more episodes with Fiona and Cake?

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Stellar Nova

dlanbu
Mr. Ward,
has an Adventure Time video game ever crossed your mind?

⋆┈━⊱ βeen a ʆσɴɕ ɾσɑɗ to follow

User Image

OMG. A game would be awesome!!!! Totally algebraic!

⋆┈━⊱ Still the ɾσɑɗ keeps on telling me to go σɴ

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?

Beloved Marshmallow

15,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25

SIR ARE YOU EVER GOING TO MAKE ALL THE EPISODES AVAILABLE ON A BOX SET

*screams into endless hole of oblivious silence*

Kurai Tensei's Husband

Salty Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Hello there!

I was attending a school for animation and have since graduated. Several of my old classmates love your show - we even watched the Fiona and Cake episode together as a group with one of the 2D animation teachers (it has become a favorite, and something for us to strive towards).

One thing we had been learning about is protecting your creative works and different contractual agreements when working. Do you have any advice on how someone starting out can protect their ideas/characters/stories/etc? What are your feelings on others parodying your works?

Beloved Phantom

how did you come up with Adventure Time?

Golden Gekko

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Please make more Fionna and Cake episodes? (=D? Maybe they could be zapped to life by the Ice King, kick his butt and sometimes join forces with Finn and Jake in varying episodes? Perhaps they could interact with each other through a magical dimension so that each side doesn't implode from breaking physics or whatever like Finn almost did with the 4 dimensional bubble? (=D? Love the show! Oh, and more LSP please!!! I lumpin' love her! Oh, and another Marceline's Dad episode? xd <3 heart Sorry for the repost. sweatdrop

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
Mr. Ward
how did you get started in cartooning ? also will there be more story of Simon petrikov before he became ice king , ice king/Simon petrikov being my fave from the show , i was just wondering what
ever happened to Betty , did she become doctor princess ? or are they one and the same or two different people ? , its been kinda scrapping my mind when i last viewed the holiday episode
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Kimi-inufan2011
(sorry for the repeat of my question...) WHEEEEEEEEE!!! (I'm super hyper, and happy that you're here!) would you EVER be willing to use someone else's ideas if they gave you permission? And would you be willing to take suggestions for your show? and would you be willing to use any avi's on here in your show? whee

well.. i'm not interested in using ideas from anyone outside of my show.. i hired all these cray-cray creative people that I'm cray-cray for.. super brilliant minds that I am fans of.. and I like turning to them for ideas. all of the writers on the show are so funny and talented.. each episode is a rare experience.. i want them to be able to write whatever they'd like to write.. come up with ideas that they're interested in exploring.. that's my main goal.. i think it's rad though that people are writing fan-fics around the show.. i think that's super cool really. i like hearing about them all. .. but as far as giving permission.. it's not as simple as that.. you can't give me permission to use your ideas.. lawyers need to be involved.. especially if your a minor.. stuff like that.. anyway.. like i said.. i'm really just stoked to pull ideas from my crew.. my cray-cray brilliant crew. and y'all love my crew too. they make the show that y'all love. cray.

Just when i thought my respect for you had reached its peak, you use the word cray. NEW FOUND RESPECT! i love you...

Blessed Kitten

Basically i dont know if its to late but i was wondering how you thought of the show and the very amazing characters?

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
[NPC] Horse

omg omg omg omg yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

I love your show! my Question is What gave you the inspiration to make Adventure time and the characters?
Why is Jake so cool with the idea of dying? I thought it was a little heart-wrenching that he was even willing to leave Finn to meet his "destiny" with death. Did the way his dad raise him have something to do with that?

Phantom

I have school tomorrow. sad
Good night.
/blows kiss

Demonic Shapeshifter

Dashing Valentine
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?

o.o that would be EPIC! >.<
LadyUsagiMoon
yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry
The REAL Pendleton Ward

*gives a COOKIE* As you can see I am a humancorn, and humancorns like me have many questions...... so I was wondering If you could be any creature on adventure time, what would you be and why?

BTW I MADE SOME FAN ART
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh man.. any creature on the show.. dang.. well.. obvs i'd be.. ancient psychic tandem war elephant.. that elephant has mad power.. i suppose i'd need to psychic link with someone though to use it... so maybe that's not the best idea.. hrmm.. eh.. maybe i'd be the ice king.. he pretty much leads the life that i do now.. sitting in his apartment.. scrolling around on the internet.. using his ice magic for crafts.. mad crafts..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff