Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Supporter

23,000 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I'm happy with him alone personally
I agree with that a new love interest is something that would make it more interesting maybe someone might get jealous or something

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Puhoy was my favorite episode because of this, new relationship, stable, adult version of Finn which looks Chuck Norris based and well pillow magic.

New relationship, maybe, eventually, he has too much going for him to get into that, his dad getting back at cinnabon, the ice king, simon and betty. lets finish that list before we move onto a new one.

Liberal Shopper

7,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
suprdogvet
Puhoy was my favorite episode because of this, new relationship, stable, adult version of Finn which looks Chuck Norris based and well pillow magic.

New relationship, maybe, eventually, he has too much going for him to get into that, his dad getting back at cinnabon, the ice king, simon and betty. lets finish that list before we move onto a new one.

Adventure Time will never stay on the same subject for long enough to finish all of that before going on to something else.

Hygienic Gaian

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
yes your right

iiAndi24ii generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Toxic Smoker

8,300 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Member 100
you are not alone. I wish it too! like a neon princess or something.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Well I think him and flame princess are cute and should get back together

Liberal Shopper

7,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I say that Finn and Breakfast Princess have a little affair. Long enough to get some of the love interest favorites of the people reading this to be jealous. Breakfast Princess is my favorite princess, and I want her to have a bigger role in the show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff