His old sword was better 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 8 ]
Treetrunks was in the ep, woo. 0.1 10.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I thought this episode was really cool cause, yes, Finn needed a new sword. The grass blade really suits him and it's cool it wraps up like a bracelet (I want one). Now Finn can have a kind of "signature" item aside from his cool hat.

I thought it was kind of creepy when the blade appeared in Finn's house again after being dropped into the river. It would've been freaky if only Finn saw the blade and not Jake and then maybe Finn would be going crazy and seeing the blade everywhere. Well, now I'm babbling too much about a cool sword.
---
So what do you think of Finn's new grass blade/about this episode?

Friendly Gaian

UNALAQ YOU ARE DEAD

--

I thought it was really awesome, but I'm also really worried that it's going to lead to him losing his arm... think about it: all the episodes with him in the 'future,' visions of the 'future', or his past life - they all involved him not having one of his arms. This new weapon... well. It might be the start of something. confused and that makes me really worried crying

But the blade is REALLY cool. I'm really glad he kept it.

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lyonel Noale
UNALAQ YOU ARE DEAD

--

I thought it was really awesome, but I'm also really worried that it's going to lead to him losing his arm... think about it: all the episodes with him in the 'future,' visions of the 'future', or his past life - they all involved him not having one of his arms. This new weapon... well. It might be the start of something. confused and that makes me really worried crying

No I'm alive I'm just chillin in the spirit world for a bit! mad

--

I didn't even think about that I guess that's definitely a possibility. Hm..guess we'll just have to wait and see :/

Friendly Gaian

Tranquil Fury
Lyonel Noale
UNALAQ YOU ARE DEAD

--

No I'm alive I'm just chillin in the spirit world for a bit! mad

--

I didn't even think about that I guess that's definitely a possibility. Hm..guess we'll just have to wait and see :/

Well, another episode out tomorrow~!

And off topic, legend of korra is amazing, isn't it? whee I LOVE AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER and so this new series is just great!~
I dunno. I thought it was a purdy cewl sword.
:/ his old sword was better

Dapper Informer

10,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Every time i read this title i think of the weapon from terraria.
Lyonel Noale
UNALAQ YOU ARE DEAD

--

it just reminds me of the emos a little too much, like a bandage, so Im like, What are they advocating! lol

Friendly Gaian

Dizzy_Solace
Lyonel Noale
UNALAQ YOU ARE DEAD

--

it just reminds me of the emos a little too much, like a bandage, so Im like, What are they advocating! lol

Um... whaaaaat-? XD

Oh, I see. Hmm... well, I dunno. It's not as if he cuts his actual wrists, right? XD
Lyonel Noale
Dizzy_Solace
Lyonel Noale
UNALAQ YOU ARE DEAD

--

Um... whaaaaat-? XD

Oh, I see. Hmm... well, I dunno. It's not as if he cuts his actual wrists, right? XD
if they advocated that directly for a pg show theyd be thrown off the air or raised to tv-14 and parents would sue and etc etc

but the show is about imagination.

So... Use your imagination lol.

Some of the episodes I have seen out of order do have alot of adult humor and suggestive themes. I don't understand all of the symbolism, and some symbolism is apparant while others are questionable, and some could mean more than oen thing at a time, and some are not even meant to be taken literally.

But I wouldnt worry about it, what happens happens, like on family guy brian came back after dieing, so if anything if he did lose his arm itd just come back later anyways.
Dizzy_Solace
Lyonel Noale
UNALAQ YOU ARE DEAD

--

whoaaaa there partner. there is deeper meaning behind the sword but its definitely not that. At the end of the episode finn accepts that he is stuck with the sword cursed on his arm and he sees the positive in it. he's like 'hey! that sorta sucks but at least i have this cool sword!' its about accepting what life has given you and seeing the good in things and being optimistic

if they were going to have an episode about self harm it would have to be very subtle and would be really sweet and supportive and not advocating it at all alekrelker

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Tree Trunks, woo.

I like how the grass sword can change shapes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff