Welcome to Gaia! ::

So now Betty's off looking for a cure for Simon. To not only bring back his sanity, but to prevent him from dying.

But what if the solution isn't as far and mystical as previously thought?

The first task of course would be to stop the crown's power. Since this newest episode, the crown had now has a weakness with the introduction of anti-magic.

This seems to be the easiest of the two problems since wizards be wizards and there has to be more than just Bellanoche out there with that ability.

Now the hardest problem would be to stop him from dying almost immediately after.

But isn't Marceline...you know...a vampire.

Couldn't she just turn Simon into a vampire just shortly after the crown's power stopped working?

I can defiantly see it happening with the show liking the quick, simple fixes after the situation is seemingly impossible.

This is just a theory I thought about after watching the episode....I would love to hear things against it because it seems to me like an obvious look-over.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
❛❛ I am combat ready! ❜❜

It's very true that now with anti magic you can have simon back, but the cost of his sanity is his life.
Because he's not like betty, who jumped 1000 years into the future, he lived those years.
So if you take away the crowns magic, you get a dead simon.

I don't think him being turned into a vampire is a good idea. He wants to be human again so he can be with betty, who's also human.
I can't see betty wanting to turn into a vampire so she can be together with simon if she could find someway to negate the voices.
The voices of the crown is what caused him to go insane in the first place, so she needs to find some way to silence the voices.
And have him just keep the powers with it.

Either way, it's still sad since simon will live longer then betty unless something happens to her too. emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff