Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Hello and Salutations!

So your wanting to be apart of something bigger then just a Solo commander of war! Well you have clicked on the right forum. Since you are already apart of Heralds of Chaos Beta you already qualify for one of its first guilds! Over the next few months i will be looking for hundreds of members (especially beta testers) to come join the guild based upon the cliffs of the battlefield. You are invited to join The White Robe Order to fight with your follower banner, sword and spell holding friends! Oh you say your getting your butt kicked in game? You say you want to train and learn to become a stronger player! Compete for prizes, ranks, and giveaways? THAT'S NOT ALL! you be joining a new a fresh guild that would hold events, contest, training days/hours! You could lead a team of your own and fight for the glory of guild! Whats the catch? well there isn't one! You be given a uniform to wear, friends and allies to train with in order to level up!

Still not interested? What if i told you in the months to come we actually be doing videos and exciting story lines from the guild! Tales of YOU the members mighty quest and most glorifying moments! You could share your secrets or learn from someone else! Why not even battle fellow members and guild leaders themselves! you might be saying "oh that's cool i guess but what makes you guys different from other guilds". Oh that's easy, besides doing just video's and involving every member we would be apart of an elite group of people who would be apart of one of the first guilds to be forged from the cooling fires of Heralds of Chaos! Be the envy of your friends by wearing great uniforms, winning contest and giveaways, Enjoying down time in our community forums and help develop a full range of guild building blocks!

Right now the guilds mostly finished but we have had to stop because we need people like you!
Members of guild will all have their voices heard and be known as the most elite members on Gaia. Much like the 501st in starwars you be the 1st Alpha Regiment (name subject to change) members and would lead both the people of gaia and the warriors of Heralds of Chaos.

Here is a link to our guild: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-white-robe-order-community/g.15785/

feel free to look around and observe the guild a little. We apologize for some forums and pages being blank due to the Renovations and Remodeling to update the guild.

How do you join? as simple as saying "I WANNA JOIN!" in a post below! we hope to see all of you out there from Heralds of Chaos, Monster Galaxy and Z.O.M.G.

User Image
Anyone can join!

Romantic Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Romantic Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Junior 100
First five to sign up get 500 coins biggrin

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i wana join! mrgreen

Romantic Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Dark Midnight Whisperer
i wana join! mrgreen

Yea sure, sorry i;ve been off line for a bit dealing with work related things lol. ill be updating the guild soon.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
father7
Dark Midnight Whisperer
i wana join! mrgreen

Yea sure, sorry i;ve been off line for a bit dealing with work related things lol. ill be updating the guild soon.

its ok dude lol ^_^ i'll wait around a while as other join on in, so u'll get a full guild whee

Dangerous Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
i wanna join. dont offer me 500 coins i dont need it i have 367k

Savage Defender

8,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'll join. Although I tend to not be very active in guilds... Oh well maybe this one will be different.
Sign me up... however I'm not really one for white robes. As you can see i'm a little mummified lls. You can keep the 500 gold I'm at 415 and gold conversion allow me to receive 50k a day as long as i can reach 5000 essence the day before.

Militant Shapeshifter

I am officially intrigued ^_^

7,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i wanna join! heart

Blessed Warlord

9,525 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150