Welcome to Gaia! ::

Berserk Button
Heya, guys. So... I made a new Facebook account just to play my gaia games on (Summer Springs and Monster Galaxy. :p) and so I don't have any friends on the account. I was wondering if all you wonderful people would be interested in friending me so that I could give you guys all my bonuses. Just started playing today, too. So hopefully I'm not too late on the badwagon. redface

Here's a link to my account: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003210834180
Sorry about the totally spammy name and no picture. :p I'll tell you guys that my name's Annie, though. ;v;

Hi there,

We have an entire forum set up to be able to help you to find friends for the game Add-Me Requests

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Social Jackie
Berserk Button
Heya, guys. So... I made a new Facebook account just to play my gaia games on (Summer Springs and Monster Galaxy. :p) and so I don't have any friends on the account. I was wondering if all you wonderful people would be interested in friending me so that I could give you guys all my bonuses. Just started playing today, too. So hopefully I'm not too late on the badwagon. redface

Here's a link to my account: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003210834180
Sorry about the totally spammy name and no picture. :p I'll tell you guys that my name's Annie, though. ;v;
Hi there,

We have an entire forum set up to be able to help you to find friends for the game Add-Me Requests
Hey, don't you know we're supposed to report misplaced threads, not post in them? wink Admittedly, though, that only works if they actually give us some moderators. *good-natured hint*

Thank you, though, for thinking to have a separate subforum for 'add me' stuff. Helps keep things organized.

Dapper Elder

Tobi-chann
´・ω・`

Yeah, exactly! 3nodding
I like your avi, btw!

!!!

You like my avi..?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. ;v;/

Dapper Elder

Social Jackie

Hi there,

Oh! I'm so sorry, Jackie. I had no idea. As I stated in my first post, I'm new to the Summer Springs stuff and obviously I've just proved it by misplacing a thread. Again, my apologies. redface

But, uh... That being said, do you have the ability to move my thread to the request forum, or should I just start a new one there?

Dangerous Knight

Berserk Button
So, kinda unrealted, but... Is everyone in this forum GCDers?

I'm seeing a few familiar faces around. All these GCD regs, man. Let's see... I've seen 8-Bit Revolution, BiaA, Elynai, and of course Tobi-chann. :p

(I'm a regular lurker of the GCD, myself. ninja )

I... I'm considered a reg? PEOPLE RECOGNISE ME?!
Oh my gosh redface Day made.

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
I lurk GCD too, I'm just not that social >.>

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I post in GCD from time to time (love me that inexpensive item thread and Fractale's usually got some amusing stuff), but I'm more often around SF.

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
space
        ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❧ ◞.
                                space
                                space
                                space
                                ( what i wanted — ; was to be needed )
                                .......xxx&& what i needed is to be indispensable to somebody
                                space
                                space
                                      ↘.who i need x: ▪x is somebody that will eat up all my free time;
                                      .......xxxzzxxxxxxxxxxx................................xxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxmy ego; my attention

space
                      space
                      space
                            :SOMEONE ADDICTED TO ME / A MUTUAL ADDICTION

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                    space
                    space
                    space
                    ↘↘ ( •Looking for fb friends to play games~ I post bonuses EVERYTIME I GET THEM!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002188159978

space
              space
              space
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▬▬▬
    spaceR A I N D R O P S .K E E P F A L L I N G O N M Y H E A D

Add me? I play regularly and spam bonuses mwahahaha.

Nerd

Erroar

Tobi-chann

m ewlings

Sidhe the Unfeeling

Hey, if you don't mind I added you all. My name is Beatriz Araujo btw, thank you emotion_bigheart

Tricky Bunny

I sent you a request OP!
    Also if anyone would like to add me:
    Click Here
    Currently level 23
    add me to facebook please... i need more neightbors http://www.facebook.com/ktt2008
    I added you! I'm Star, and I created a separate facebook account as well to play games xD

Fashionable Shopper

You can add me,i play Monster Galaxy wink

The link is on my profile,Copy and paste it.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff