Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Dark Midnight Whisperer
ahh…dang…@OP, ur pretty good then lol sweatdrop i JUST started so only on lvl 3..pfft…lol xp ima not all dat good at craft'n strategies…hell i even tried play'n against da comp., and i still lost..lol >.< ima play some more diz weekend just to get my lvls up higher, and plan better b4 i rly get pwnd emotion_facepalm
Haha just a bit. >w< You can still challenge me if you want. 3nodding

Check out this guide if you're having trouble winning battles. 3nodding

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
Ze3k
Dark Midnight Whisperer
ahh…dang…@OP, ur pretty good then lol sweatdrop i JUST started so only on lvl 3..pfft…lol xp ima not all dat good at craft'n strategies…hell i even tried play'n against da comp., and i still lost..lol >.< ima play some more diz weekend just to get my lvls up higher, and plan better b4 i rly get pwnd emotion_facepalm

ty lol ^_^ i'll check out dat link smile ima still kinda learn'n my way around the whole battel'n stuff, i wish there's a way to heal our characters/minions after an battle…that would be cool… cool but for the time being, ima gonna play around some more and lvl up 3nodding

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Dark Midnight Whisperer
Ze3k
Dark Midnight Whisperer

ty lol ^_^ i'll check out dat link smile ima still kinda learn'n my way around the whole battel'n stuff, i wish there's a way to heal our characters/minions after an battle…that would be cool… cool but for the time being, ima gonna play around some more and lvl up 3nodding
The guide probly won't help until you play a few games to get a feel for things. smile

Good luck!~ biggrin

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
Ze3k
Dark Midnight Whisperer
Ze3k
Dark Midnight Whisperer

The guide probly won't help until you play a few games to get a feel for things. smile

Good luck!~ biggrin

ty lol sweatdrop hey do u know how to get the items for HOC? like Knight of Horizon, and the Succubus Zivva? cuz i've looked in the market place, and OMG they'er SO pricey! >_<

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Dark Midnight Whisperer
ty lol sweatdrop hey do u know how to get the items for HOC? like Knight of Horizon, and the Succubus Zivva? cuz i've looked in the market place, and OMG they'er SO pricey! >_<
I'm level 41 now, and I have no clue. emotion_facepalm

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
Ze3k
Dark Midnight Whisperer
I'm level 41 now, and I have no clue. emotion_facepalm

aww ok ty anyways lol sweatdrop

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Waaah people keep forfeiting before the match starts for me now too. emo

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
Ze3k

Probably cause your a high level, low levels dont want to fight high levels, I know I wouldnt, I would go "OH HELL NO" *clicks forfeit* 0w O

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Furry_Fan_Boy
Ze3k

Probably cause your a high level, low levels dont want to fight high levels, I know I wouldnt, I would go "OH HELL NO" *clicks forfeit* 0w O
emo

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
Ze3k
Furry_Fan_Boy
Ze3k

emo

... your to good man, Im sure they would know that they would lose so they see no point in fighting

Familiar Lunatic

ninja

User Image

That map gets tight pretty quick.

Familiar Lunatic

Still foolin' with dragons. Up for one?

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
gataka
Sure <3 Sorry took me a while to see the notification. >w<

Familiar Lunatic

Ze3k
gataka
Sure <3 Sorry took me a while to see the notification. >w<
rofl !!!

Couldn't summon anything, minus that clawfighter on first turn x D

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
gataka
Omg! They changed the granting method for exp. biggrin I got 30 exp, but no bonus card for that one. ;o

Wanna try again? >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces