Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello!

I'm addicted to Monster Galaxy and would love lots of neighbors!

Not to mention it keeps telling me that I need to send gifts to neighbors but I have no one to send them to! Especially if you recognize the reference in the subject line to an older anime I absolutely adored whee

Unbeatable Lover

Cinnabele
Hello!

Not to mention it keeps telling me that I need to send gifts to neighbors but I have no one to send them to! Especially if you recognize the reference in the subject line to an older anime I absolutely adored whee

add me ^.^
Cinnabele
Hello!

You can add me^^ I would like some neighbors, too :3

Unforgiving Warlord

25,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Cinnabele
Hello!

YAY! neighbor? ^///^
Now I'm confused. How do I add neighbors? I was assuming that once they're in my friends list in gaia, it would pop up to add in the game but it's not doing that... and the game doesn't do anything if I click add neighbors or invite neighbors.

sweatdrop

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Cinnabele
Hello!

add me too
everyone added and adds approved... but no neighbors still for me so i guess it's a glitch... crying

Interesting Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pls add me because I am in desperate need of some neighbors I don't have a single one sad
Hi guys i like GM and if you dont mind i would like to add you all to be neighbors smile

Friendly Hunter

14,050 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
add me to monster galaxy if you dailly water tree
everyone added and it's finally letting me add neighbors! I guess that bug is fixed.. I wonder when the other glitches will be fixed. I've gotten like 30 treasure chests that I can't click on and can never go past a certain place on the map from the start point without an error message.
Cinnabele
Hello!

ADD ME PLEASE...as of right now i dont have any neighbors sad
I could use new neighbors in Monster Galaxy to so, add me please.

Invisible Prophet

12,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

adding you c:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff