Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you care enuff for ur galaxy neighbors to water ur whistle plant?

yuppers! every day without fail! 0.58823529411765 58.8% [ 10 ]
nope. too lazy to care! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
OMG! i forgot! *gets watering can... 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
i get their whistles. don't care if they don't get mine. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
*grabs poll gold 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

add me im super active

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
poisontypeonly
add me im super active
added. please rsvp to pm

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
the following friends have NOT watered their plants for 2 or MORE days.deathhammie,dead i am the one,archer0027,MarkTan YH, khaylis, kaos 87, My styles of poetry.

the following friends asked for my friendship and then did not make me their neighbor in monster galaxy :Kyuu_Leaf_Ninja, Power of the Ganja, dragon_time4u, xSwisherSweet, Joe-Matica-xD, Silent Soji, kezekin, Internet_Ginger, Karel VIP, NightmareOfDarkness2000, Haken BrowningOG, xXEnitySoraXx, xdarkxinnocencex, Rossmariia, & Fliedermaus.

do not ask me to befriend you for monster galaxy if you have no intention of keeping your end of the bargain!it is neither polite nor fair to me and to anyone else you ask.

Shy Giver

angelkynd1_uzumaki-san

Hello! I just recently cleaned out my friends list, and of course, I'm left with 3 neighbors. User Image
I'm active, and play MoGa at least twice a day. I also give out as many gifts as I can, and regularly clean my lists of inactive players. The more neighbors I get, the better the gifts I give out. smile

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Kodokuna Kokoro
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san

Hello! I just recently cleaned out my friends list, and of course, I'm left with 3 neighbors. User Image
I'm active, and play MoGa at least twice a day. I also give out as many gifts as I can, and regularly clean my lists of inactive players. The more neighbors I get, the better the gifts I give out. smile
send me a friendship request then. if that is what this post is about.

Apocalyptic Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'd like an add if you would so kind

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Tenshi Hanshou
I'd like an add if you would so kind
added! and on a different note. only 5 out of 20 people watered their whistles in the past 2 days..... crying

Apocalyptic Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Thats lame : / unless I go outta town, I generally do all my dailys.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Tenshi Hanshou
caught ur glow 530/510
surprised
Quote:
Galaxy monsters only

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Elemenda
surprised
Quote:
Galaxy monsters only
okay. 3nodding

Apocalyptic Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
Tenshi Hanshou
caught ur glow 530/510
ty smile

5,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
see most recent post!
i am looking for people for the sole purpose of adding them to my monster galaxy friends list ONLY! only send me a friendship request this " galaxy monsters only" and you must water your whistle tree EVERYDAY. otherwise i take you off the list after 10 days. thanks

I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR FRIENDS FOR GALAXY MONSTERS ON GAIA ONLY. NO FACEBOOK REQUESTS PLEASE.

I shall repeat this again! send me a pm first! and post here BEFORE you send a friendship request otherwise i shall refuse it!

also first person who asks me for money/gaia gold/ gaia cash is automatically blocked and deleted from my monster galaxy neighbors list!

WATER YOUR PLANTS!!!
THE REMINDER BUTTON DOES NOT WORK . 9 0UT OF 21 PEOPLE DON'T WATER THEIR PLANTS.

ALSO IF YOU ASK ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND DO NOT IGNORE THE INVITATION FOR GALAXY MONSTERS! I HAVE ABOUT 12 FRIENDS THAT DO NOT REPLY AFTER THEY ASKED ME TO BECOME THEIR FRIEND FOR JUST THIS PURPOSE. I WILL ALSO ASK FOR RESORT WORLD NEIGHBORS TOO....

May I add you? I just started out though. It's fine if you refuse. xd

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
panzer_04
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
see most recent post!
i am looking for people for the sole purpose of adding them to my monster galaxy friends list ONLY! only send me a friendship request this " galaxy monsters only" and you must water your whistle tree EVERYDAY. otherwise i take you off the list after 10 days. thanks

I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR FRIENDS FOR GALAXY MONSTERS ON GAIA ONLY. NO FACEBOOK REQUESTS PLEASE.

I shall repeat this again! send me a pm first! and post here BEFORE you send a friendship request otherwise i shall refuse it!

also first person who asks me for money/gaia gold/ gaia cash is automatically blocked and deleted from my monster galaxy neighbors list!

WATER YOUR PLANTS!!!
THE REMINDER BUTTON DOES NOT WORK . 9 0UT OF 21 PEOPLE DON'T WATER THEIR PLANTS.

ALSO IF YOU ASK ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND DO NOT IGNORE THE INVITATION FOR GALAXY MONSTERS! I HAVE ABOUT 12 FRIENDS THAT DO NOT REPLY AFTER THEY ASKED ME TO BECOME THEIR FRIEND FOR JUST THIS PURPOSE. I WILL ALSO ASK FOR RESORT WORLD NEIGHBORS TOO....

go for it!

5,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
panzer_04
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
see most recent post!

WATER YOUR PLANTS!!!

go for it!

Oh no. redface redface redface I'm sorry... it seems that I'll have to stop playing MoGa (so soon crying ) for a while. It seems that I'm going to have to spend my christmas vacation in our province(a rural area, not net gonk ) Sorry for taking you time. I feel bad for this false alarm. I guess I can't add you as neighbor yet. Real sorry. gonk sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff