Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeing as I've already taken it upon myself to keep track which of my neighbors are active/lose interest in the game less than a week after of playing, I figured I'd start a thread of players that are currently actively playing the game.

Post here then add me to your friends and neighbors to have yourself added to the active player list, those who disappear from the game for more than a week or excessive idling will be removed from the list.
That said, if you don't post in here I'll assume you don't want to be added to the active player list.

Needless to say, if you send friend requests, make sure you let them know WHY. Simply putting "Monster Galaxy" will get the point across.

Please do not send me requests for Resort World as I do not play it nor will I.

If you go inactive for a period of time and find yourself un-neighbored and want to be put back underneath "active", simply post in the thread again.

I can't speak for others, but I won't be sending items to inactive players. If you're not playing everyday and keeping your whistle tree watered, don't be shocked to find yourself receiving less gifts.

Better lay out and info to come as I get less lazy and do it.
Active Player List:
Eddie E-X
Popperly
sartol
ERYN2067
Cindycate
pokemon expert1
Prince Dandy
Moonstone Maeve
MooniiBomber
Jared Frost Smith
Citten13
Haiiro no Ginka
DA Blazer48
meimihaneoka69962
AngelBug
spiritedaway7
Robotic Angry Pancakes
Silly-chu
Feathers on a Flume
Hotrod4800
J-Fantasy
Abel Von Solomon

This list is updated regularly.
As players go inactive for a certain period of time or far too frequently, they will be removed from this list.
Those who are removed from the list may reapply by posting in the topic at any time.
Tip:
If you have a LOT of neighbors and can't be bothered to send all of the items to them, prioritize sending Starseeds and Evolution Potions, as those are the most frequently used items of the free gifts.

In order, these are the items I found myself needing the most throughout my game:
Starseeds > Evolution Potions > 100 HP Potions > 40 HP Potions > I've yet to use any nametags.

Obviously Blue Coffee would be up there, but it's a bit pointless to list an item that cannot be sent.
Why this thread: Inactivity. Also I've been keeping track of this anyways, may as well share that information.

Why inactivity on your neighbors list is bad/annoying:
1: When you go to their house for your daily whistle fruit, you'll see the dreaded message. "OH NO! (NAME)S TREE NEEDS TO BE WATERED!" from now until the end of time or you stop playing the game. I think we can all agree this is the biggest, most annoying, and time consuming reason. In short: "You won't get whistle fruit from them."

2: When a player goes inactive, their whistle trees die, but they and their Moga continue to show up when the whistle fruits are used, needless to say, these are usually players who lost interest in the game within a week or so. When a whistle fruit is used, it summons a random neighbor and a random Moga from their respective collection. When a neighbor and their Moga are chosen, after the battle their Mogas are allotted a small amount of EXP towards leveling up, I believe its based on the level of the opponent.
It's not enough where it's a really big deal, but done repetitively it does add up.

3: You won't get gifts from them.

4: You'll waste time sending THEM gifts that they'll never see and use.

5: You'll spend that much more time sliding down the neighbor list.

Those are the things that currently come to mind.

Granted, someone could argue against this and say "I BEAT UP MY INACTIVE NEIGHBORS FOR EXP", but there's no reason you can't do that with an active one.
Currently unused space.
Currently unused space.
Currently unused space.
Currently unused space.
Currently unused space.
Done, feel free to post now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers