Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

iThrowHobos
Did you do geography in school as well? surprised
as if. public schools in america dont exactly have everything you want to take. i did manage to get earth sciences, but it wasnt until college that i could take geography. loved it

Ruthless Receiver

13,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Rainbow Pants

catgil85
as if. public schools in america dont exactly have everything you want to take. i did manage to get earth sciences, but it wasnt until college that i could take geography. loved it
Earth science is a bit like geo, just a tiny bit
I remember last year me and my friend did basically the same assignment, checking out pH scales on creek water (I did geo, she did earth sci)
geo is pretty cool! there's actually only one class this year so that's depressing
i've never seen geography as boring, so i'm kinda doing well in class since i'm paying attention lots heh
.... I actually don't find any social sciences boring, but realll science is a nightmare to me

anywhoo, time to sleep! morning to you! I hope you have a good day

Ruthless Hunter

iThrowHobos
Earth science is a bit like geo, just a tiny bit
I remember last year me and my friend did basically the same assignment, checking out pH scales on creek water (I did geo, she did earth sci)
geo is pretty cool! there's actually only one class this year so that's depressing
i've never seen geography as boring, so i'm kinda doing well in class since i'm paying attention lots heh
.... I actually don't find any social sciences boring, but realll science is a nightmare to me

anywhoo, time to sleep! morning to you! I hope you have a good day

i love real science thats why i got my bs in environmental science. yeah our times are a little bit different. lol nice new outfit, btw. i should change my avi too. hmmm

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Studio Ghibli Tales's Partner In Crime

Witty Inquisitor

11,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Whimsy Wren
I got my Inquistor out of the way... thanks to everyone who helped by the way!

So now, though, I'm going to recycle this thread to help me get some other ones. I need help with:

Threadmaster
Super Tipsy

So, tip me and I'll tip you back. Also, feel free to post threads and I'll help back where I can!

Oh, and I'm probably going to use this to help me get my Elocutionist achievement so I'll be bumping
People of Gaia! The world needs your help!
inquisitor achievement biggrin

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Inkisitor Jester
Whimsy Wren
I got my Inquistor out of the way... thanks to everyone who helped by the way!

So now, though, I'm going to recycle this thread to help me get some other ones. I need help with:

Threadmaster
Super Tipsy

So, tip me and I'll tip you back. Also, feel free to post threads and I'll help back where I can!

Oh, and I'm probably going to use this to help me get my Elocutionist achievement so I'll be bumping
People of Gaia! The world needs your help!
inquisitor achievement biggrin

Helped back!

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers