10th Doctor 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
1 2 3 >

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
I need to get 100 votes. Help me out by voting for your favorite Doctor.

If you like the 11th Doctor or 12 Doctor, if you've seen Deep Breath, then post saying so. Remember, no spoilers! The Angels are watching.

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
wow i stil haven't watched that surprised
am i going to get shot now?

~: Please help me in my Firestarter / Threadmaster and Praying Circle ( 8 more! ) :~
Neokoko
cutegirl185679
l Vermillion l
helpmewoofy11
Rurilyne
Hellbound Dreams
RaynaLissesul

Hopeless Sweetheart

Wait, are we all voting the Ninth Doctor to be smartasses or for real?

Naughty Doll

46,265 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
citrixrose

If you like the 11th Doctor or 12 Doctor, if you've seen Deep Breath, then post saying so. Remember, no spoilers! The Angels are watching.

Which doctor is the weird one who was in Harry Potter....you know David Tennant (or something like that). He was kewl

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
hamz
Wait, are we all voting the Ninth Doctor to be smartasses or for real?

I was wondering the same thing. I voted for the 10th Doctor. The 9th was good but I love the 10th. I'm excited for Peter though smile

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
horizontal desire
citrixrose

Which doctor is the weird one who was in Harry Potter....you know David Tennant (or something like that). He was kewl

That would be the 10th Doctor smile

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
SusuMusu

~: Please help me in my Firestarter / Threadmaster and Praying Circle ( 8 more! ) :~
Neokoko
cutegirl185679
l Vermillion l
helpmewoofy11
Rurilyne
Hellbound Dreams
RaynaLissesul

Seriously? surprised If you have a credit/debit card you can do a one month free trial of Netflix and watch Doctor Who. Or just find it online. I'm surprised. You haven't seen one episode?
citrixrose
SusuMusu

Neokoko
cutegirl185679
l Vermillion l
helpmewoofy11
Rurilyne
Hellbound Dreams
RaynaLissesul

Seriously? surprised If you have a credit/debit card you can do a one month free trial of Netflix and watch Doctor Who. Or just find it online. I'm surprised. You haven't seen one episode?

you know, i actually have it on my to-watch list~ xD but haven't gotten to it yet. started watcing Will and Grace instead

~: Please help me in my Firestarter / Threadmaster and Praying Circle ( 3 more! ) :~
Neokoko
cutegirl185679
l Vermillion l
helpmewoofy11
RaynaLissesul

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
No offense but... I hate Dr.Who. Soooooo I didn't know what to vote. I gave you a <3 and said 3rd Doctor just cause I like the number 3. 0-o.... Hope that's okay.... Lol. Sorry but I don't like Dr.Who's concept of how time works. I don't believe it's accurate. X3 Plus alot of the fandom fans ruined it for me so yeah. Good luck anyways! sweatdrop heart

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
DeidaraDoton
No offense but... I hate Dr.Who. Soooooo I didn't know what to vote. I gave you a <3 and said 3rd Doctor just cause I like the number 3. 0-o.... Hope that's okay.... Lol. Sorry but I don't like Dr.Who's concept of how time works. I don't believe it's accurate. X3 Plus alot of the fandom fans ruined it for me so yeah. Good luck anyways! sweatdrop heart

It's okay. But the show isn't meant to be accurate lol I watch it for an escape. I don't go crazy over it though. That is reserved for Harry Potter rofl

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
citrixrose
DeidaraDoton

It's okay. But the show isn't meant to be accurate lol I watch it for an escape. I don't go crazy over it though. That is reserved for Harry Potter rofl

Harry Potter is the SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. So what house are you then? ninja

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
DeidaraDoton
citrixrose
DeidaraDoton

Harry Potter is the SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. So what house are you then? ninja

Yes it is! I'm a Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Those are the two results I get the most. So Slytherclaw! What about you?

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
citrixrose
DeidaraDoton
citrixrose
DeidaraDoton

Yes it is! I'm a Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Those are the two results I get the most. So Slytherclaw! What about you?

I am Griffindor! Though I would much prefer Slytherin however, I absolutely ******** hate the Malfoys. evil

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
DeidaraDoton
citrixrose
DeidaraDoton
citrixrose
DeidaraDoton

I am Griffindor! Though I would much prefer Slytherin however, I absolutely ******** hate the Malfoys. evil

I didn't care for Lucius Malfoy but I was okay with Draco near the end of the series. He didn't know anything else other than what his parents taught him. He didn't realize that the Dark Arts aren't to be desired. I think Dumbledore had faith in him all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff