Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Sex Symbol

Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity

Lol. To me, it looks like a lot of different things but I like it anyway emotion_dowant

I'll send a trade 3nodding

This emotion_awesome this emotion_dowant and this emotion_eyebrow
Are my fav emoticons on here xD

Aww, thank you emotion_bigheart Anything you want in return? ouo

Lol I like emotion_awesome as well! I like whee ninja dramallama and emotion_yatta a lot too xD

If you have any unwanted sycthes or halos, I can take them off of your hands emotion_awesome

Any unwanted charms would be just as awesome as well whee

O these also belongs to winner side xD

Too bad I don't have any schythes ;u; I guess I'll just give you my leftover star charms then.

Thanks for the star charms! heart I seem to have enough hearts and diamonds to make the things that I want but I never have enough stars xD

You're welcome! Thanks for the heart charms <3
Lol I'm glad I could give you leftovers because I had some extra of them. Thank you for helping me finish that item ;u; <3

Fashionable Genius

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity

Lol. To me, it looks like a lot of different things but I like it anyway emotion_dowant

I'll send a trade 3nodding

This emotion_awesome this emotion_dowant and this emotion_eyebrow
Are my fav emoticons on here xD

Aww, thank you emotion_bigheart Anything you want in return? ouo

Lol I like emotion_awesome as well! I like whee ninja dramallama and emotion_yatta a lot too xD

If you have any unwanted sycthes or halos, I can take them off of your hands emotion_awesome

Too bad I don't have any schythes ;u; I guess I'll just give you my leftover star charms then.

Thanks for the star charms! heart I seem to have enough hearts and diamonds to make the things that I want but I never have enough stars xD

Lol I'm glad I could give you leftovers because I had some extra of them. Thank you for helping me finish that item ;u; <3

No problem! ^_^ Glad to help :3

I just noticed that they put the Kitsune Mask and the Ancient Katana in GoFusion eek emotion_jawdrop But they are both 500+ of all 3 charms emotion_0A0

Friendly Sex Symbol

Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity

I just noticed that they put the Kitsune Mask and the Ancient Katana in GoFusion eek emotion_jawdrop But they are both 500+ of all 3 charms emotion_0A0

Yes, I've noticed that too ;u; both of them are on my wishlist but since they got on go fusion price in mp will likely drop so I'll just wait till that happens and buy it instead (if I will have money tho)

Fashionable Genius

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity

Yes, I've noticed that too ;u; both of them are on my wishlist but since they got on go fusion price in mp will likely drop so I'll just wait till that happens and buy it instead (if I will have money tho)

I'm not sure how much they are going to drop by since if somebody has to buy all of those charms, it would could a lot more than what they are worth now xD

Friendly Sex Symbol

Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity

I'm not sure how much they are going to drop by since if somebody has to buy all of those charms, it would could a lot more than what they are worth now xD

Oh yeah it could happen like that too I didn't thought about this emotion_facepalm silly me xD

Fashionable Genius

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity

Oh yeah it could happen like that too I didn't thought about this emotion_facepalm silly me xD

Lol let's hope the prices drop though ^_^ I would love to get both of them whee

Friendly Sex Symbol

Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity

Lol let's hope the prices drop though ^_^ I would love to get both of them whee

Yeah that would be nice cx

Fashionable Genius

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xXvampire5Xx

I'm still working on my quest thread, if you were wondering about it xD

I got a little busy with university stuff so I should get back to the thread later in the week 3nodding

Tipsy Glitch

Friendly Sex Symbol

Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx

I got a little busy with university stuff so I should get back to the thread later in the week 3nodding

Ah I see, share the link? c:

I don't have much time to spend on Gaia these days also so I have like 10 mins each day to spend here so much homework ;u;

Friendly Sex Symbol

Fashionable Genius

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx

I don't have much time to spend on Gaia these days also so I have like 10 mins each day to spend here so much homework ;u;

Aww I know that pain emotion_facepalm . I don't have much time this week only because I'm on campus trying to get free stuff everyday xD

It's here. I started on the first posts but that's it xD

Friendly Sex Symbol

Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx

Aww I know that pain emotion_facepalm . I don't have much time this week only because I'm on campus trying to get free stuff everyday xD

;u; emotion_brofist
Lel I still don't manage to spend as much time on here as I did on summer even my friends bf left to work in other country for a while so she asks to hang out with her on free time. That's my day: school-homework-aerobic gymnastics training-a few hours outside- sleep and repeat really busy days lul
I see, I see can't wait to see it finished so I could post there >8D

Fashionable Genius

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx

;u; emotion_brofist
Lel I still don't manage to spend as much time on here as I did on summer even my friends bf left to work in other country for a while so she asks to hang out with her on free time. That's my day: school-homework-aerobic gymnastics training-a few hours outside- sleep and repeat really busy days lul

I'm pretty busy myself but I kind of make myself busy since I didn't go out as much as I wanted to in August emotion_facepalm

Friendly Sex Symbol

Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx
Queen of Eternity
xXvampire5Xx

;u; emotion_brofist

I'm pretty busy myself but I kind of make myself busy since I didn't go out as much as I wanted to in August emotion_facepalm

Ah I know the feeling lul

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces