Ultraman 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 > >>

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
Please stick around and post links to your threads [make sure they are URLed or I'll remind you!], chat, bump, etc!
P.S.
Check out the Tumblr in the link in my signature wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 14,966,748 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Mod Concentric
Compass of Seidh
Deadly Ansha
HoC: Succubus Zivva
Very Protective Fantasy Armor
Very Protective Fantasy Armor
Kanoko's Nightmares
Secret Retreat

Achievements Needed:
+ Bidding War
+ Guildmember
+ Happy Birthday!
+ Hive Mind
+ Marathon
+ Prayer Circle
+ Sausage Fest
+ Tycoon {Including the Marketplace tax [jerks!] I need at least 687,273 worth of gold in items in the Marketplace}
~+~ I accept literally any item of any kind of any number of any worth. I accept through trade and am usually immediate when accepting. I accept through gifting. Both can get you an achievement as well! I welcome everything with GREAT appreciation!

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
It's truly horrifying how many people don't know how to do the achievements and yet they're telling people how to do them like they know and then they're telling others and so on. There's way too many threads labeled "failed", "incomplete", "ruined", "attempt #__", etc. because of this!

I tried to make an Achievement Guide not too long ago but everyone said it's already been done and sent me the link. That was truly horrifying as well that no one knows the difference between 'list' and 'guide' stare

The link sent me to a thread where all the achievements were listed with their badge pictures, names and the (extremely poor) information that EVERYONE can find by clicking on "Achievements" on their own accounts.

A "guide" explains how to achieve the achievements, how many ways, tips and tricks, all the common mistakes and misconceptions, etc.

Just TWO Common Misconceptions:
~ Clambake, Nudist Colony, Prayer Circle, Hive Mind, and Sausage Fest all require the "first 15 people on the first page". This means: The first poster (thread originator) is 1/15 and MUST be doing the achievement themselves from their first post until either the achievement succeeds or fails on that specific thread!
~ Also, you may only post once ever. This means if you quote then make sure it's your only post. If you're the thread originator then you must never post again until the achievement is either achieved or ruined.

So many people get 14 people after their first post that followed the rules perfectly (but THEY didn't) and then you see the post "I don't know why I didn't get the achievement! Gaia must have glitched!". I want to slap them stare

Seriously people! Stop telling me I can't make a "guide" when there's a "list" already made so that you can all get your achievements and stop ruining everyone else's including mine!!! scream

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
Monster Galaxy

I add literally anyone who adds me for Monster Galaxy. When I send a friend invite it includes the message “Monster Galaxy neighbor please” in every invite.

+ If I send you a friend request you must add me as soon as possible
+ If I haven’t sent you a friend request then YOU send a friend request
+ If I send you a game request you must add me as soon as possible
+ If I haven’t sent you a game request then YOU send a game request

+ If you add me/I add you to play Monster Galaxy then I absolutely expect you to play regularly
~+~ Keep tree watered regularly
~+~ Send gifts regularly. PLEASE let this be more than once a week!
~+~+~ I have added over 700, have removed over 200, still waiting on at least 500 to reply just for friend invites. Have 9 neighbors and 77 friends. I send 75 gifts daily and receive MAYBE 11 a week. Everyone I have sent requests to have posted request on various threads that they are in need of neighbors, ALL of them!!! Yet this is the outcome. . . Do all those numbers make sense to anyone? I am currently at a stalemate with my game because I need items to continue but I'm only giving and not receiving. Soon I won't be able to even give!
~+~ {not required but} Keep moga inside tree as much as possible so harvesting whistles can go as fast and smooth as possible
~+~ {not required but} Level up moga as evenly as possible so when a whistle is used you don’t get a really tough moga one minute and then basically waste a whistle the next because the moga hasn’t been worked on at all. Leveling up evenly would also allow YOU to be able to use any and all of your moga at all times no matter their level and leveling them up would give you a ton of cards and other prizes along the way (seeds, whistle, coffee, moga cash, etc.)!

+ I remove people who:
~+~ Don’t keep tree watered
~+~ Don’t send regular gifts
~+~ {truly apologetic about this one!} Keep sending me friend invites after they’re already a neighbor. I know this is a Gaia/MG glitch but it also means you can never add me to your list no matter how many invites you or I send and I’m just getting annoyed.

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

Familiar Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I helped!!

Can anyone help me with hive mind and prayer circle?
Hive mind + Prayer circle

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
NezumiChwi
Please stick around and post links to your threads [make sure they are URLed or I'll remind you!], chat, bump, etc!

Conventioneer = Need a convention code
Gender Swap + Sausage Fest = 2 Gender Potions [1 to switch + 1 to switch back!]
Team Jacob = Were Tail
Team Edward = Vampire’s Fangs (RAWR)
Brandisher = Red Squirt Pistol
Risky Lifestyle = Cig

Entrepreneur + Money Never Sleeps = Anything and everything anyone is willing to give me via gift/trade system!!! 99% chance of no waiting!

Mega Tips + Super Tipsy = I’m always in need of gold ^_^
helped ya

helping a friend....if you haven't helped here already,

Please help this FIRESTARTER....thanks

Thirteenth Capitalist

Friendly Fairy

23,025 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Helped :3

I'm trying for popular here.

Destructive Hellraiser

27,350 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Moira 200
NezumiChwi

Team Jacob = Were Tail
Risky Lifestyle = Cig

Entrepreneur + Money Never Sleeps = Anything and everything anyone is willing to give me via gift/trade system!!! 99% chance of no waiting!

help me back

voted, tipped and hearted
please bump and <3
here
Im so close~!

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

Timid Exhibitionist

NezumiChwi

Team Jacob = Were Tail
Risky Lifestyle = Cig

Helped whee

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

Lonely Dabbler

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100