Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

I'm trying to get the fame achievement so can someone please quote me I'd really appreciate it thnx to whom ever is so kind and if you need anything in return I will be happy to help if I'm able thnx again!!! XD

**also if 10 males, 10 females, and 10 nudist post that will help me too plz ^^ I'd really appreciate it!!! ^^ thnx again everyone even if you decide not to thnx for taking the time to read this ^^

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Akane Asokura

I'm trying to get the fame achievement so can someone please quote me I'd really appreciate it thnx to whom ever is so kind and if you need anything in return I will be happy to help if I'm able thnx again!!! XD

**also if 10 males, 10 females, and 10 nudist post that will help me too plz ^^ I'd really appreciate it!!! ^^ thnx again everyone even if you decide not to thnx for taking the time to read this ^^

That's what she said.

14,950 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Driadaa

thnx a bunch!!! ^^

Unsealed Feeder

15,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
Akane Asokura

User ImageGood luck Miss ! The link to my prayer circle is in my signature <3User Image

8,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Akane Asokura

MWA HA HA

im helping

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
thnx every1 u guys r awesome one more request the 1st person who posted replied w/ that's what she said but i hadn't unlocked that achievement yet so if some1 could reply to my post w/ that's what she said i'll dish out 100 gold so i can kill 2 birds w/ one stone

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Akane Asokura

Mega-Dice Game

help with mine?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas