Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Does anyone have any tips to get the invisibility achievement? I've been struggling to get it, and I was wondering how others get it :3

Lonely Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
Post something pointless in the CB. Do not say achievement, invisibility, or anything related to the two. Begging normally gets ignored... That's all I can tell you right now...

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
NejiTen4Ever
Does anyone have any tips to get the invisibility achievement? I've been struggling to get it, and I was wondering how others get it :3
Mega Mark Twain Quote Me Please Thread.

Here you go, please return the favor.

-------------------------------------
PATIENCE!! LOTS OF IT!!

Took ME: A WEEK AND 150 THREADS

to finally get it today because I had eight hidden from the many I made, they found all but ONE and that one got me the achievement

NEVER say its for the achievement

RANDOM titles: Cookies, Chocolate, School, Grades, ANYTHING

Make MORE than one, one after the other, take a brake and make a few and take a brake and make sure you post in active threads so your post from your invisibility thread is hidden in between all of them, whenever you get a notice, check it to see what thread they ruined and block that person as soon as you can because they will ruin the others, I have more than 20 people because they ruined one then they looked for others and you can see them as the only person in five threads of yours ruined

And yeah... Chatterbox is a scary place...

7,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Erika Myxler
NejiTen4Ever
Mega Mark Twain Quote Me Please Thread.

Here you go, please return the favor.

-------------------------------------
PATIENCE!! LOTS OF IT!!

Took ME: A WEEK AND 150 THREADS

to finally get it today because I had eight hidden from the many I made, they found all but ONE and that one got me the achievement

NEVER say its for the achievement

RANDOM titles: Cookies, Chocolate, School, Grades, ANYTHING

Make MORE than one, one after the other, take a brake and make a few and take a brake and make sure you post in active threads so your post from your invisibility thread is hidden in between all of them, whenever you get a notice, check it to see what thread they ruined and block that person as soon as you can because they will ruin the others, I have more than 20 people because they ruined one then they looked for others and you can see them as the only person in five threads of yours ruined

And yeah... Chatterbox is a scary place...

Scary is an understatement xD

Thanks to everyone for the help, but more help is always wanted ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas