< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500

Kawaii Sage

Seheron
Haha, oh no! Silly Alistair, causing problems. I will! I think I'll just make a guy warden to do so, so that Alistair can't cause problems *eyes him suspiciously*

Hopefully Alistair doesn't cause issues between my warden and Zev.

Oh no! D: Can Loghain not do Morrigan's ritual?

Nice! And yep, Anders only talks about liking women in Awakenings, there's no mention of him being bi, but in DA2 all the possible romances (aside from Sebastian if you have that DLC) are bi.

Mind if I add you? xd I don't run across many other Dragon Age fans. heart

No, Loghain can do the dark ritual, according to the wiki.

So. Originally my girl wanted to recruit Loghain, but (unhardened) Alistair would have none of it. If she'd gone through with it anyway, it would have resulted in a bad ending for Alistair, so she relented and let Alistair kill Loghain.

Then she refused the dark ritual, since, as a mage, she has a policy of not messing with spirits, and as far as she's concerned, gods belong to that same category. And then she couldn't let Alistair sacrifice himself, especially after she has already "saved" him once. So by process of elimination, it's ultimate sacrifice for her. (Well, that, and I think all the "well, you're probably going to die" talk from the companions got to her.) Like I said, poor girl is not having a good time of it XD

I'm thinking I might actually do another playthrough, where she does harden Alistair, so she can recruit Loghain, so only Loghain has to die. But probably not for a long while, since I want to play Awakenings and 2 before that XD

Haha, maybe having a guy warden would help. Or maybe Morrigan would just be the one getting in the way this time XD

Of course you can add me! New frieeeeeeeeeend~ heart

Shameless Dabbler

Seheron

 ミ★  ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ  ᴋ ɪ ʟ ʟ  ...
★   H e l p e d  !                     
May I please have some help here ?                     
May I be added to your list please?
                     

Reynalduh's Partner In Crime

Decisive Warrior

17,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anrea

No, Loghain can do the dark ritual, according to the wiki.

So. Originally my girl wanted to recruit Loghain, but (unhardened) Alistair would have none of it. If she'd gone through with it anyway, it would have resulted in a bad ending for Alistair, so she relented and let Alistair kill Loghain.

Then she refused the dark ritual, since, as a mage, she has a policy of not messing with spirits, and as far as she's concerned, gods belong to that same category. And then she couldn't let Alistair sacrifice himself, especially after she has already "saved" him once. So by process of elimination, it's ultimate sacrifice for her. (Well, that, and I think all the "well, you're probably going to die" talk from the companions got to her.) Like I said, poor girl is not having a good time of it XD

I'm thinking I might actually do another playthrough, where she does harden Alistair, so she can recruit Loghain, so only Loghain has to die. But probably not for a long while, since I want to play Awakenings and 2 before that XD

Haha, maybe having a guy warden would help. Or maybe Morrigan would just be the one getting in the way this time XD

Of course you can add me! New frieeeeeeeeeend~ heart

Ah, I see. Poor warden. XD

Those are both tons of fun! heart I love Awakenings (and actually have a warden that would romance Nathaniel if only she actually could). I like DA2, even with all the bad press it seems to get. The combat is much nicer, and you can auto attack/loot treasure by clicking 'R' if you play on a computer. :3

Haha, I had my own solution for that very problem. I had a guy warden that romanced Morrigan. Perfect ending, every one is happy. XD (Well, maybe aside from the bunch of confused senior Grey Wardens from Orlais that are bound to show up).

Yay! ~

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Dangerous Hunter

Bump. heart

Decisive Warrior

17,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kawaii Sage

Seheron

Those are both tons of fun! heart I love Awakenings (and actually have a warden that would romance Nathaniel if only she actually could). I like DA2, even with all the bad press it seems to get. The combat is much nicer, and you can auto attack/loot treasure by clicking 'R' if you play on a computer. :3

Haha, I had my own solution for that very problem. I had a guy warden that romanced Morrigan. Perfect ending, every one is happy. XD (Well, maybe aside from the bunch of confused senior Grey Wardens from Orlais that are bound to show up).

Yay! ~

Poor warden indeed. XD

Really? I haven't really heard anything bad about DA2. But then again, it's not like I've been looking it up--trying to avoid too many spoilers.

I'm actually on a console, but I'm sure there's a similar thing on there~

Haha, I'm glad everything worked out well for your guy warden and Morrigan! If your character does romance Morrigan, do you find out anything more about the ritual/the kid? I'm curious to know what the result is if you do go through with it~

Decisive Warrior

17,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anrea
Seheron

Yay! ~

Poor warden indeed. XD

Really? I haven't really heard anything bad about DA2. But then again, it's not like I've been looking it up--trying to avoid too many spoilers.

I'm actually on a console, but I'm sure there's a similar thing on there~

Haha, I'm glad everything worked out well for your guy warden and Morrigan! If your character does romance Morrigan, do you find out anything more about the ritual/the kid? I'm curious to know what the result is if you do go through with it~

The critiques mostly say that it sucks that you have to be a human and that a lot of the scenery is reused. (The game also doesn't have vastly different endings either). But, I like it and have beaten it several times with a variety of characters. :3

I bet there is! IGN or something like that would probably know what the button is for your particular console.

I don't think you do, oddly. I'm pretty sure she just runs off in the end, like usual. Maybe DA: I will tell us about it. heart

Thirteenth Prophet

x
x

H e l p e d! heart
Please visit my thread to upvote or downvote to keep it at 0.

Decisive Warrior

17,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kawaii Sage

Seheron
The critiques mostly say that it sucks that you have to be a human and that a lot of the scenery is reused. (The game also doesn't have vastly different endings either). But, I like it and have beaten it several times with a variety of characters. :3

I bet there is! IGN or something like that would probably know what the button is for your particular console.

I don't think you do, oddly. I'm pretty sure she just runs off in the end, like usual. Maybe DA: I will tell us about it. heart

Yeah, I can get that. I know a few people who say that playing an elf in DA:O is so much more interesting than being a human. (So that's another playthrough, but again, for a later time XD ) And while new scenery is good, I don't think reusing scenery is a crime or anything, either, so I'm not too worried about that~

That's kind of disappointing. But yeah, hopefully DA:I addresses that! It'd make sense for them to do so~

Decisive Warrior

17,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anrea
Seheron

Yeah, I can get that. I know a few people who say that playing an elf in DA:O is so much more interesting than being a human. (So that's another playthrough, but again, for a later time XD ) And while new scenery is good, I don't think reusing scenery is a crime or anything, either, so I'm not too worried about that~

That's kind of disappointing. But yeah, hopefully DA:I addresses that! It'd make sense for them to do so~

I do like playing as an elf in DA:O, or a caste-less dwarf for that matter, there are some interesting interactions/conversations that go on. It's not too bad, unless you're doing multiple play throughs or trying to sit down and finish the game all in one night. At least with only a few default caves that could appear you know your way through them after a while.

I think it would! Especially since Morrigan is in the game. <3 Ugh. I want a Dragon Age Keep invite so bad. XD

Kawaii Sage

Seheron
I do like playing as an elf in DA:O, or a caste-less dwarf for that matter, there are some interesting interactions/conversations that go on. It's not too bad, unless you're doing multiple play throughs or trying to sit down and finish the game all in one night. At least with only a few default caves that could appear you know your way through them after a while.

I think it would! Especially since Morrigan is in the game. <3 Ugh. I want a Dragon Age Keep invite so bad. XD

Wait wait wait. "Trying to finish the game all in one night"? As in starting it and finishing it in the same day? I cannot imagine that as being physically possible. (But then again, I've taken soooooooo long to get to the end on just one playthrough, so maybe I'm just super slow XD )

Oooh, getting to see old faces again is good!

Dragon Age Keep? The website, right? Don't they let you apply for the beta of it, at least?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff