Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome! And thanks for all the <3!

Click the picture in the first post and <3 that thread, please. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
And don't forget your complimentary muffin. :] 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Lost Melfanian
Kiro_Shinigami

I saw. Naught ye can do for them, though. < <
S'why I say ye shouldn't fret about it.

Ye've certainly had a lot of positive votes in the past month or so, too.
Remember the positives~ ^ ^ <3

I only do <3 Yeah they wanna try and start butthurt again for a past I forgot XD

Course I slapped em. BUT never without a reason as Im not evil like them @A@

They will run in with the higher ups if they keep at it. No more mr nice kiki!

Voidling Shapeshifter

Kiro_Shinigami

Harassment is harassment, be it from higher-ups or not. > >
And last time I'd read~ that's against the Gaian TOS.
So ye have reason enough. lol.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Lost Melfanian
Kiro_Shinigami

Harassment is harassment, be it from higher-ups or not. > >
And last time I'd read~ that's against the Gaian TOS.
So ye have reason enough. lol.
Indeed..If anyone finds those people mentioning me in ill matters when I dont even keep em alive in my heart please make em see their errors with the buttons that we where given @A@

No no the higher ups will help me from those people! They help me now with my questions and answers.

Voidling Shapeshifter

Kiro_Shinigami

Indeed. o':

And oh~! Well good.
Good higher-ups.
Not being ill-biased.
*gives them cookies*
whee

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Lost Melfanian
Kiro_Shinigami

Indeed. o':

And oh~! Well good.
Good higher-ups.
Not being ill-biased.
*gives them cookies*
whee

Well for one, Anything harassment has to happen on GAIA to be liable. AND all things said have to be caught on gaia to be an offence! offsite offences towards me sadly cannot be monitored not will anyone do anything about it FOR it didn't happen ON GAIA! This people forget. If you offend people and the mods can see you its liable. They cannot do anything if the workings of malice are sported on any other medium.

I read TOS with a passion as I wish to one day in the future join the team. I like to help people.

Yet a few people out there wsh me dead and happily say so on gaia. Its just........NO! they gotta let it all go as more than 1 wrong doesnt make them right!

- snuggies-

Im passionate in both love and wars. This is my given.

Voidling Shapeshifter

Kiro_Shinigami

I know and understand that. Gaia doesn't have a means to help outside of its own boundaries.
But I would hope other places would have their own means of handling harassment as well.
And so far as real life is concerned, I'm pretty sure harassment is generally frowned upon in
legal situations as well. Though that would probably be much more complicated to deal with.
> >;;

I remember reading about ye wanting to join the team someday.
I think ye'd be a good mod. :]

*hug* xD

Love and war were made for/because of passionate emotions.
Sometimes this is a sad thing, though.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Lost Melfanian
Kiro_Shinigami

I know and understand that. Gaia doesn't have a means to help outside of its own boundaries.
But I would hope other places would have their own means of handling harassment as well.
And so far as real life is concerned, I'm pretty sure harassment is generally frowned upon in
legal situations as well. Though that would probably be much more complicated to deal with.
> >;;

I remember reading about ye wanting to join the team someday.
I think ye'd be a good mod. :]

*hug* xD

Love and war were made for/because of passionate emotions.
Sometimes this is a sad thing, though.

yeah...Im anti wars I hate stress and cannot handle sorrow, yet i was so slapped into this i now just wear masks.

My man has made life better for me and I owe him for this!

Id love to be able to just make things happen. I been on gaia for 10 years never offended anyone till those haters wanted a piece of me and always was a role model denizen.

That and Im impartial to taking sides if anyone would come to me for help Id help them and advise them as best I can.

- snuggies-

If you see anyone anywhere tracking my name through mud slap em with a report. They will regret they act as far as they do upon someone that has already made amends.

Angelic Cutie-Pie

I never could understand people doing that to other people >.<

Being bullies and such :/

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

~Da llama queen~
I never could understand people doing that to other people >.<

Being bullies and such :/
Since I got a name in the CB banning a bunch of really bad TOS breakers I was under fire.

I did my duties to the site to prevent people younger of seeing this kind of filth and as a result people where jumping ships ending up in my thread being horrible there and then jumping back to the thread that keeps getting gaia mod banning cause the owner keeps being a total retard breaking TOS (( and I washed my hands of them in 2012 stopping to care.))

This isnt my fault I Didnt make em like they are. I simply put em in their place and that caused butthurt.

I have received Death threats and reported it. I have received all sorts of horrors for looking after what iI believe in is right.

yeah some of my former best friends sided with the enemies of spinelessness. I felt no pity for cutting them out as they would have betrayed me sooner or later.

I asked em as they mule contacted me to leave me be and just forget me as I forgot them but they cant.....They cant forget me and I said OVER IS OVER.

If people wanna be petty let em. They will all be dealt with as seen fit by the people that look after gaia. I wont even let em have me pinned for things that was bad in 2010 XD (( Thats how badly and they wont let me be in peace!))

Kiki wants to move on and UP. its just hard when people play king of the hill like I'm still in a race to be like NR1 XD I just wanna RP thats all I want

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Kiro_Shinigami
sounds like they have major issues :/

Speaking of Rp, I have been trying to post again
but meh @.@
brain is recovering from migraine, Trindara is not social, and Flaria follows her master. @.@
Trying hard to think of a way they can talk more

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

~Da llama queen~
Kiro_Shinigami
sounds like they have major issues :/

Speaking of Rp, I have been trying to post again
but meh @.@
brain is recovering from migraine, Trindara is not social, and Flaria follows her master. @.@
Trying hard to think of a way they can talk more

perhaps Flavia's master should see Omega, I bet he will love it!

Ooh if they can hate in me cause of my name they will. I forgot my haters. I just dropped em where they fell.

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Kiro_Shinigami

Ooh if they can hate in me cause of my name they will. I forgot my haters. I just dropped em where they fell.
Flaria's master may like it
I will read again later

I rarely hate
xD

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

~Da llama queen~
Kiro_Shinigami

Flaria's master may like it
I will read again later

I rarely hate
xD
Kiki is a lover not a fighter~ <3 YAY heart

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Kiro_Shinigami
Kiki is a lover not a fighter~ <3 YAY heart
^-^ all ya need is love biggrin

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

~Da llama queen~