Clowns 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The Dark 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Fear itself 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
Mexican food 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Pollwhore :3 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Savage Bloodsucker

Thank you, i appreciate it, Snow will be introducing himself and applying himself to hid duty's as soon as i finish working on his first post, I do hope everyone enjoys his attitude and personality, if not he will eventually find himself dead :3.

Undead Businesswoman

Look at this awesomeness that that JazzieCat made >:0

User Image

Hell Yeah.

Savage Bloodsucker

I find myself disappointed with my post, i expected alot more to be put into it. and that is a wonderful image.

Familiar Hunter

No worries Ciel, I think it was rather well written. I myself would never be able to write so much >.<

Also, I find it odd I actually read through that 'how to grammar, spelling and punctuation' thing. I was like, why am I reading this when I already am aware of all of this?
Although I have role played for years, I still am a simple semi literate role player. I find it has helped me along the way, especially in English. I could probably ace an English course with my role play skills alone.

Savage Bloodsucker

i can say for a fact that i still have a lot to learn.

Familiar Hunter

Ciel The Poetic Prophet

We all do! No one is perfect in anything!

Undead Businesswoman

Your post was great, Ciel!
Roleplaying really helped me lean to be more literate, when I first started, I was awful!
Nowadays, I'm doing much more independent writing as well as roleplaying.
Actually, I've been writing a book based off of this roleplay for a couple years now. xp

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Ciel The Poetic Prophet
i can say for a fact that i still have a lot to learn.

I thought your post was amazing o.O I loved every word of it. I wish I could write that much with beautiful detail heart whee heart heart

Familiar Hunter

Yay Shizuka! ^w^
So glad you are on, was anticipating you to return.

Savage Bloodsucker

xJazzieCatx

For some of us second rate is never enough though.

SpookyMaroon

That is exactly how i started, i was writing a story, well many of them, i never finished them, and i got really into roleplaying stopped writing my storys as much and was roleplaying more, then at school i would write my storys. I kept getting better at writing, and better.

Invader Curlie

you can its just a matter of patience and thinking about the details of what you would do in a situation and how your character would respond to them. Details are important to me so i try to express them correctly.

Like i said though, I have lots of room for improvement, their are people who are far more superior to my roleplaying skills, and writing skills.

P.S. Patience is the most important aspect to writing as well as revision.

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Ciel The Poetic Prophet
xJazzieCatx

For some of us second rate is never enough though.

SpookyMaroon

That is exactly how i started, i was writing a story, well many of them, i never finished them, and i got really into roleplaying stopped writing my storys as much and was roleplaying more, then at school i would write my storys. I kept getting better at writing, and better.

Invader Curlie

you can its just a matter of patience and thinking about the details of what you would do in a situation and how your character would respond to them. Details are important to me so i try to express them correctly.

Like i said though, I have lots of room for improvement, their are people who are far more superior to my roleplaying skills, and writing skills.

P.S. Patience is the most important aspect to writing as well as revision.

I still heart you though XP

Putting yourself in the characters shoes then? (I have such a hard time doing that especially when I write fantasy >_< )

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
xJazzieCatx
Yay Shizuka! ^w^
So glad you are on, was anticipating you to return.

Heehee, I am here to play darlings.

Savage Bloodsucker

Invader Curlie

The best way to make a character is to base them off something that you know (personality wise) it makes it real, relatable, and it makes the character have its own lifeforce. You dont have to be in your characters shoes, just think about the details actions have, and think closely on how people react, or wont react and explain your character not in the bio, but in your post themselves. Give them feelings real feelings, Not over exasperation, think about how you yourself feel about meeting someone new, then think about how your character would feel doing it. Then ask your character five questions, Why? Who? Where? When? and What? You need to know why the action is done, too who it is done or by who, where your character is in the environment around them. What would your character do, and when.

I wanted my character to feel real and appear to be someone that others could understand and hold, and maybe even fall in love with him even if the character is not real. My goal is to put the reader in awe, and make them crave more. That is my inspiration to my writing and the reason why i write. At least that is my logic behind it.

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Ciel The Poetic Prophet

I've actually never thought of it that way (Or not put enough thought into it) eek But you make a wonderful point in the patience process as well, I can't even tell you how many times I just wanted to get something out there, and not give it much thought and write how it came it. (Not just in RP posts but in my many, many, story writings)
You give wonderful advice for every writer dude, thanks heart

Savage Bloodsucker

Invader Curlie

The best way to make a good post is to re read it slowly, however that is a habit i lack, i read through it as im typing which is never a good thing, after you finish the post itself its best to simply move on with it and rewrite it after your done or swap out a few words and phrases. I know i did not thank you before for your complements, but i will now, thank you for believing my writing is exquisite, another tip that i have is if your not sure about a word paste the sentence into google, it normally will correct it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff