• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vincente Villon
Digi the daydreamer
Vincente Villon
Digi the daydreamer
Vincente Villon
way too buddy-buddy, way too fast. and for the most part, I don't like having other guys as friends.
ok .lol.first of all it's healthy for guys to have other guy friends not creepy and if u don't like him being so buddy-buddy so fast then tell him to take it down a few notch at least until trust and a mutual bond has formed.
I have a strong hatred for other guys. it's rare to find one I don't hate.

that's never gonna happen. trust me. I can tell you already I don't wanna be friends with him.

congrats on the achievement.
WAHOODLES!now we don't have to keep bumping it!ahem anyways that is odd but then again it is u we're talking about here.lol. eek please don't take offense to that! emo
lol.
none taken.
well I don't know what to tell u cuz u can't hide in this avi forever...well mayb u can but I'm pretty sure u wouldn't want to cuz that would mean starting over again.but uummm what type of gun do I need for the brandisher acheivement?

Dangerous Lunatic

Digi the daydreamer
Vincente Villon
Digi the daydreamer
Vincente Villon
Digi the daydreamer
Vincente Villon
way too buddy-buddy, way too fast. and for the most part, I don't like having other guys as friends.
ok .lol.first of all it's healthy for guys to have other guy friends not creepy and if u don't like him being so buddy-buddy so fast then tell him to take it down a few notch at least until trust and a mutual bond has formed.

that's never gonna happen. trust me. I can tell you already I don't wanna be friends with him.

WAHOODLES!now we don't have to keep bumping it!ahem anyways that is odd but then again it is u we're talking about here.lol. eek please don't take offense to that! emo
lol.
none taken.
well I don't know what to tell u cuz u can't hide in this avi forever...well mayb u can but I'm pretty sure u wouldn't want to cuz that would mean starting over again.but uummm what type of gun do I need for the brandisher acheivement?
I have more gold on this account that you do on yours. emotion_awesome

I'm gonna act distant until he stops talking to me. then I'll wait a month or so before I delete him.

I know the squirt guns work, but only certain colors.

Charitable Genius

12,300 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Digi the daydreamer

Helped, please help back: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/popular-thread-and-elocutionist/t.88594207_1/

I am less than 20 <3 from Threadmaster.

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vincente Villon
Digi the daydreamer
Vincente Villon
Digi the daydreamer
Vincente Villon

lol.
none taken.
I have more gold on this account that you do on yours. emotion_awesome

I'm gonna act distant until he stops talking to me. then I'll wait a month or so before I delete him.

I know the squirt guns work, but only certain colors.
I'm pretty sure everyone has more gold than me except for mayb the noobs.
and yet u don't tell me the colors. gonk common VV I need details.

Toxic Fox

Digi the daydreamer
gonk

I'm not exactly sure which colors work. lemme gift you a purple one, and if it doesn't work, let me know.

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fractured_Unity
Digi the daydreamer
gonk

I'm not exactly sure which colors work. lemme gift you a purple one, and if it doesn't work, let me know.
I already got it! blue works!

Toxic Fox

Digi the daydreamer
Fractured_Unity
Digi the daydreamer
gonk

okay, good. 3nodding
*gives purple one away randomly*

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fractured_Unity
Digi the daydreamer
Fractured_Unity
Digi the daydreamer
gonk

okay, good. 3nodding
just threw that into the crowd didn'tcha?LOLOL. alright I'ma disapear for alil bit.

Toxic Fox

Digi the daydreamer
Fractured_Unity
Digi the daydreamer
Fractured_Unity
Digi the daydreamer
gonk

okay, good. 3nodding
just threw that into the crowd didn'tcha?LOLOL. alright I'ma disapear for alil bit.
basically. xd
alright, ttyl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas