• Streaker 200
Ellie la Vau needs ta be switched over to Firestarter. mrgreen

Manara Falsaer's Sweetheart

Playful Shapeshifter

20,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Streaker 200
Another bump. And wow the anons are spoiling me today. emotion_c8 Got two already. I'm so loved.
Thank you whoever you are! mrgreen

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Thanks bro. heart And lucky lucky you~ You deserve to be loved. emotion_brofist

Jethro Veltread's Sweetheart

Shy Girl

I bumped and helped all the threads. redface
And you too, Jethro? It seems the anons found something for me as well. Thank you, mystery gifter.

Rainbow Fairy

16,650 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
The-Lady-Anatola
Thanks everyone for helping me out with my other achievements. heart
To give back, feel free to post your threads here, and I'll add them to the front page for others to see too. If you want to be advertised, give me a quote! When the roster begins to empty I typically search for threads 10 or so pages back that haven't had much luck, so hope you don't mind the extra boost. 3nodding

Rules and Guidelines:
Update: Since this is becoming a recent issue, I will state this here for everyone to see:
I will ONLY advertise achievement threads or threads you would like to get an achievement from (aka getting Threadmaster on your quest thread or whatever). I unfortunately will not advertise anything else: no shops, no guilds, no quest threads, no charities, no contest threads UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO GET AN ACHIEVEMENT ON SAID THREAD. I might take a look at it, but I will NOT advertise it here. I won't get mad at you for it and I am not mad at anyone who has done it before, but I CANNOT help you in that case.

The type of advertisement I will NOT stand for are links that lead OUTSIDE of Gaia. THESE, my friends, are against the TOS, and I WILL blacklist and report you if you link anything of the sort here. I've already had numerous issues with offsite advertising here, and I will NOT tolerate it in any way. You have been warned.

The following are just guidelines, so it won't bother me if you don't pay attention to these:
1 - I'm not likely to change my avi to help with Nudist Colonies or Hive Minds or Prayer Circles, BUT I'll be more likely to help if you ask my mule account that frequents the thread too. However, if you are very close to completing it, I will likely jump in.
2 - I can help with Clambakes and will not likely gender bend again in the future. I've done it twice, and as much as I love it, I think I've gotten my fill. I have a male mule account you are happy to ask for assistance with Sausage Fest.
3 - If you refer me to an active Hive Mind thread you'd like to participate in but you do not have the required item, I will probably buy it for you if it's not too expensive. Just ask... you never know.
4 - I can gift you something or trade you something for Someone Likes You and Swap Meet. It won't be worth much, but I can do it. Just ask.
5 - I have a pair of wings available so you can gift me Buck Teeth for Tooth Fairy. Just poke me when I'm online and I can put them on for you.
6 - Feel free to link to your shop for Marketplace related achievements. I won't spend too much, but I'll be happy to help you out if the prices are reasonable and I want something enough.
7 - I accept all friend requests for achievements, but I am likely to take you off my friends list after you get the achievement unless you leave a good impression on me and maybe talk a little or something.
8 - If you need a tip achievement, I might just spam tip you until you get it. Hope you catch me in a money flinging mood.
9 - The more often you pop in the thread, the more likely I am to spoil you. heart

All bumps are appreciated and tipped, although I might only tip the first few if you bump a bunch in a row. xd

My Achievements To Be Earned
Conventioneer - Last basic achievement to earn, and I'd be very grateful if someone was generous enough to help with this. heart
Alchemy Level 4 - Working away....

Help these threads too! - These threads may need more than the category they're in.
Quote me to be added to the list, and try to quote me again when your goal is achieved.
(The ones with a heart next to it have been on the list for a while and could really use the help!)

- Popular Threads/Mega threads:
Bkewl4ever
bellevedere

- Inquisitors:
Ellie la Vau
Over Dynamic
Hardcore Vibes
Komerashi

- Firestarters:
bunniebean
Tulle Vorobyov
Delta Emerald
Error 0013
PPP_Money
Harmony Bitters

- Threadmasters:
naughty_little_foxen
Awkzenn
Raybeamblazer
BlademasterKnight

- Ultimate Player:
Anyone can add me, Skyler Dunes, Jethro Veltread, Detra Melfic, Kia803, Zansatsu, Your Purple Monkey, and my mule, The-Lord-Alotana.
Skyler, Jethro, Kia, Your Purple Monkey, and I have the achievement already, so you can remove us afterwards. Detra, Zansatsu, and Alotana could still use help with it.

- My Regulars:
Skyler Dunes
Jethro Veltread
Bleach1114
Kia803
Detra Melfic
The-Lord-Alotana (my mule account)

- Other Help Threads: If you'd like to be added, give me a quote.
Satanic PandaCakes

- Cool Threads of Cool People:
Thank you for all for helping me with my completed achievements! I'll be browsing the Achievements Forum for others in need, so feel free to ask me for help.
heart Thanks everyone! heart

~thankies Lady Anatola! 4laugh I have just earned my Firestarter achievement!~ 3nodding 3nodding

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rainbow Fairy

16,650 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
~a bumpitty, bumpitty, bump!~ 4laugh

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

Kia bump. yum_cupcake

Rainbow Fairy

16,650 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
~a bumpitty, bumpitty, bump!~ 4laugh

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Sorry I've been neglecting the thread as usual. sweatdrop Always so busy and/distracted by other things. But much appreciation for your diligence, my lovelies~ heart Keep up the fabulous work.

...Speaking of which, I haven't removed some of the completed threads yet, have I? UGH, I'm so bad. emotion_facepalm

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Alrighty, the roster is up to date. I'll work on getting some fresh threads up on the list over the weekend if I get the chance. xp

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
aww your kitty is so cute! :] loves!

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25