• Timid 100
Helped Back ^-^

Demonic Mage

17,715 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
jessicamundi
Welcome to one of the biggest achievement help threads out there!

This is such an awesome thread! Turns out I've helped quite a few people off this list already, but now I just went thru and helped the rest! Yay smile

Fay_Kasanna_drow has an Achievement help thread too. Maybe you guys could link to each other or something. Anyway..

I agree about that achievement guide, it's wonderful! It's my go-to when I need help with achievements or seeing what all is available.

You've got some weird linkage at the end of your first post for the "Other Achievements I..." section. It's all one big link. Just thought you should know!

Thank you for putting this thread together! It's very helpful!

Demonic Mage

17,715 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart 'd the thread biggrin

Time-traveling Shapeshifter

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Falini_Fyreheart
jessicamundi

This is such an awesome thread! Turns out I've helped quite a few people off this list already, but now I just went thru and helped the rest! Yay smile

Fay_Kasanna_drow has an Achievement help thread too. Maybe you guys could link to each other or something. Anyway..

I agree about that achievement guide, it's wonderful! It's my go-to when I need help with achievements or seeing what all is available.

You've got some weird linkage at the end of your first post for the "Other Achievements I..." section. It's all one big link. Just thought you should know!

Thanks for the feedback! I have at least twice now gone through Fay's help thread and added those threads into my list. Maybe it's time I do that again. It's always good to have more than one help thread. Sometimes the smaller help threads are less daunting to someone who only wants to do a little bit. Also, I can totally understand that Fay may not go for as many threads as I do. It takes a lot to organize all this info, especially because it's always dynamic and changing.

Thanks for noticing the link issue. That just happened this morning. Forgot to complete a link. Thanks!

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
jessicamundi
Falini_Fyreheart
jessicamundi

Thanks for the feedback! I have at least twice now gone through Fay's help thread and added those threads into my list. Maybe it's time I do that again. It's always good to have more than one help thread. Sometimes the smaller help threads are less daunting to someone who only wants to do a little bit. Also, I can totally understand that Fay may not go for as many threads as I do. It takes a lot to organize all this info, especially because it's always dynamic and changing.

Thanks for noticing the link issue. That just happened this morning. Forgot to complete a link. Thanks!
Oh, and I should point out that I may not always be here, and this thread may one day fall into disrepair. But for now, I hope this thread helps streamline the whole achievements process for a lot of people. It's all good fun.

Demonic Mage

17,715 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
jessicamundi

Sure thing! Ahh, that's cool. Yeah I understand! No problem. smile
Have a great day and weekend!

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400