closed

love meeeeh?

+1 1 100.0% [ 115 ]
Total Votes:[ 115 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44

Tipsy Glitch

tsupii
|| B || U || M || P ||

According to my calculations, you need 454 up votes (given you receive no more down votes) to obtain Threadmaster on this thread. Wouldn't it be easier to start another thread?

Tipsy Glitch

Na Doo-rim
tsupii
|| B || U || M || P ||

According to my calculations, you need 454 up votes (given you receive no more down votes) to obtain Threadmaster on this thread. Wouldn't it be easier to start another thread?

why is that? i dont get it ..
tsupii
Na Doo-rim
tsupii
|| B || U || M || P ||

You need at least 100 rating votes (which you have)
Of those rating votes, 95% must be up votes to obtain threadmaster.

At the time I did the calculation, you had total votes of 166 and a count of 104. Okay.

Now, comes the calculations:

x = up votes
y = down votes

x + y = total votes 166
x - y = count 104

To determine how many votes are up votes and how many votes are down votes, you add the two equations together. 2x = 270; x = 135. Subtract 135 from 166 to get 31 down votes.

Now, the down votes can only be 5% of the total votes needed for you to obtain threadmaster. Divide 31 (we are making the assumption you won't receive anymore down votes) by .05. The total votes come to 620 votes. You have 166 votes; therefore, you need 454 more votes (all up votes, too ) to acquire threadmaster. xd

Rainbow Fatcat

tsupii
|| B || U || M || P ||
Mark Twain, Inquizitor, and Fire Starter!
Nudist
Help me out too please! 4laugh

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
tsupii

Good luck!
Help me with Ultimate Player?

emotion_bigheart

Fashionable Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Tipsy Glitch

Na Doo-rim
tsupii
Na Doo-rim
tsupii
|| B || U || M || P ||

You need at least 100 rating votes (which you have)
Of those rating votes, 95% must be up votes to obtain threadmaster.

At the time I did the calculation, you had total votes of 166 and a count of 104. Okay.

Now, comes the calculations:

x = up votes
y = down votes

x + y = total votes 166
x - y = count 104

To determine how many votes are up votes and how many votes are down votes, you add the two equations together. 2x = 270; x = 135. Subtract 135 from 166 to get 31 down votes.

Now, the down votes can only be 5% of the total votes needed for you to obtain threadmaster. Divide 31 (we are making the assumption you won't receive anymore down votes) by .05. The total votes come to 620 votes. You have 166 votes; therefore, you need 454 more votes (all up votes, too ) to acquire threadmaster. xd

oh .. my votes ono
okay ill make anotehr one
thank you for telling me >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out