priya yume's Senpai

Dapper Phantom

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conventioneer 300
The Adorkable Alex
3) favorite childhood game?

>_> Uhhhh... Ghost! biggrin pretty much tag but in a dark basement. Hehe. So many injuries.
Oh my god i did that with my church friends in a HUGE room with tons of breakable stuff....not the best idea xD

Familiar Foe

4) Marvel or DC?
=A= is this even a question? MARVEL BABY! xD Okay, DC has good villains, but their heroes tend to suck. (Exception: Teen Titans) Marvel's heroes just strike me as more relatable. (Spider-Man's da best, FYI!)

Familiar Foe

Jackson Frost
The Adorkable Alex
1) How long have you been on Gaia?

Meh... 2-3 years on and off... various accounts xD
Thank you for your help smile And lol ya its to bad gaia won` t let you delete the accounts

Yeah it sucks for them too because those accounts take up room on their servers lol... but I guess having the grand total of gaian accounts looks a lot better when it's padded with mules and abandoned accounts rofl

priya yume's Senpai

Dapper Phantom

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conventioneer 300
The Adorkable Alex
Jackson Frost
The Adorkable Alex

Thank you for your help smile And lol ya its to bad gaia won` t let you delete the accounts

Yeah it sucks for them too because those accounts take up room on their servers lol... but I guess having the grand total of gaian accounts looks a lot better when it's padded with mules and abandoned accounts rofl
Well their are accounts i have had and have been hacked so i left them and made a new one xD i have made liek.....14 accounts on gaia i think....

Friendly Bookworm

46,875 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Familiar Foe

Jackson Frost
The Adorkable Alex
3) favorite childhood game?

>_> Uhhhh... Ghost! biggrin pretty much tag but in a dark basement. Hehe. So many injuries.
Oh my god i did that with my church friends in a HUGE room with tons of breakable stuff....not the best idea xD

LMAO BUT IT SO MUCH FUUUUUNNN

Friendly Bookworm

46,875 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Familiar Foe

Jackson Frost
The Adorkable Alex
Jackson Frost
The Adorkable Alex

Well their are accounts i have had and have been hacked so i left them and made a new one xD i have made liek.....14 accounts on gaia i think....

O_O Oh wow. I've only had like 3 tops....

Familiar Foe

Familiar Foe

priya yume's Senpai

Dapper Phantom

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conventioneer 300
The Adorkable Alex
Jackson Frost
The Adorkable Alex
Jackson Frost
The Adorkable Alex

O_O Oh wow. I've only had like 3 tops....
Been hacked a lot and i have been on gaia since 05 so ya....now i only have 2 accounts this is my mule i just made and i have a main.

Familiar Foe

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Jackson Frost
User Image

Helped. Maybe help me here?

Prayer Circle

Multiple

Devoted Guildswoman