• Conventioneer 300
  • Summer Pride 100

Aged Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Survivor 150

Quotable Codger

booya! success to one more achievement which has filled one more small void in my life. Fan-freakin-tasitc.

One problem, not seeing many other achievements, haven't gotten fire starter, or inquisitor, what have I done wrong oh mighty achievement gods.

Quotable Codger

The-Lady-Anatola
Skyler Dunes
The-Lady-Anatola
Skyler Dunes
No comment.... (sigh)
Hehehehehehe... (rubs hands together villainously, even though that's technically not a word) There's no escape from The Lady's currently not-Lady-like love.
Also, you want to continue this conversation later? I have to start packing to head back to school already. stare
I guess I'll wait. Besides, when have you not kept me waiting? We'll get this thread to Megathread if no one else does beforehand.
I DO NOT KEEP YOU WAITING yeah you're right, I do. xd I'll try to pop in later, but I've got a lot of homework I need to do.

Megathread complete, but I think this thread is incomplete without the two of you. Hope I'm invited to your anniversary party.

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Phrankerson
Megathread complete, but I think this thread is incomplete without the two of you. Hope I'm invited to your anniversary party.
Congratulations! And I'm glad we were able to contribute to your thread. 4laugh And that gives me an idea...
Skyler Dunes
OY. We should throw a wedding sometime to make this thing official. First I have to make money for an outfit. emotion_dowant

Beloved Prophet

19,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
The-Lady-Anatola
Phrankerson
Congratulations! And I'm glad we were able to contribute to your thread. 4laugh And that gives me an idea...
Skyler Dunes
OY. We should throw a wedding sometime to make this thing official. First I have to make money for an outfit. emotion_dowant
You really need to stop coming up with these projects of yours. Otherwise we're never going to get that dream avi you keep bothering me about.
Besides, if we were to get married, not saying we are, but if we were, I would most certainly NOT do it while I am still a lady. No chance, my dear.

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Skyler Dunes
The-Lady-Anatola
Phrankerson
Skyler Dunes
You really need to stop coming up with these projects of yours. Otherwise we're never going to get that dream avi you keep bothering me about.
Besides, if we were to get married, not saying we are, but if we were, I would most certainly NOT do it while I am still a lady. No chance, my dear.
Oh that's fine, I want to wear the pretty dress anyway so I can see you in a nice suit in all your manliness once again. wink Won't that be fun?

Beloved Prophet

19,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
The-Lady-Anatola
Skyler Dunes
The-Lady-Anatola
Phrankerson
Skyler Dunes
Oh that's fine, I want to wear the pretty dress anyway so I can see you in a nice suit in all your manliness once again. wink Won't that be fun?
...I don't even know anymore.

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Quick Reply