Welcome to Gaia! ::

...SO does anybody know what you actually get when you accomplish all acheivments? Do you get a special item or somethings?... just wondering. eek

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Bubonic Ivory
...SO does anybody know what you actually get when you accomplish all acheivments? Do you get a special item or somethings?... just wondering. eek
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it just gives us something to do
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory

I suppose. They shoulda come up with an extra special event. But seems like achievments go on forever. Maybe they make you like a delux delux member that can purchase old evolving items 0_0 something super special...

Lonely Lover

Bubonic Ivory
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nope. xD
Do mine? ;D
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/megathread-mark-twain-help-d/t.66822965_14/#14

A7X foREVer.
xxlonelyvampirexx
Bubonic Ivory

Nope. xD
Do mine? ;D
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/megathread-mark-twain-help-d/t.66822965_14/#14

A7X foREVer.

That's what she said.
Bubonic Ivory
xxlonelyvampirexx
Bubonic Ivory

Nope. xD
Do mine? ;D

A7X foREVer.

That's what she said.

Haha just kidding, which one do you need done? xD

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory

I suppose. They shoulda come up with an extra special event. But seems like achievments go on forever. Maybe they make you like a delux delux member that can purchase old evolving items 0_0 something super special...

Omg! If that's the case, I want a damn original halo! They do seem to go on forever. The sausage fest one makes me angry because it'll cost me 100,000+ if I want to do it and return back into a girl and have everything the same, GRR!!

Lonely Lover

Bubonic Ivory
Bubonic Ivory
xxlonelyvampirexx
Bubonic Ivory

Nope. xD
Do mine? ;D

A7X foREVer.

That's what she said.

Haha just kidding, which one do you need done? xD

Haha, I need Mark Twain/Megathread =P

A7X foREVer.

Witty Conversationalist

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory

Omg! If that's the case, I want a damn original halo! They do seem to go on forever. The sausage fest one makes me angry because it'll cost me 100,000+ if I want to do it and return back into a girl and have everything the same, GRR!!

You already used your two free potions? Under My Gaia, Go to Account Settings, Click on Preferences, and you should see a link saying you have two free gender bender potions available.

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
chlessla42
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory

You already used your two free potions? Under My Gaia, Go to Account Settings, Click on Preferences, and you should see a link saying you have two free gender bender potions available.

WHAT?! I had no idea!! Thanks! >.< You get a mega hug so hard your spine will pop! lol

Witty Conversationalist

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
mybabypenguin
chlessla42
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory

WHAT?! I had no idea!! Thanks! >.< You get a mega hug so hard your spine will pop! lol

Uhh....Thanks? I don't want to pop my spine, but yay hugs! I'd recommend doing your sausage fest as quickly as possible while your avi is male, so you can be female again.
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory

Aw thats ridiculous. Are you sure you cant just get a buncha guys do comment on you forum? or do you seriously have to change genders??

Witty Conversationalist

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory

Aw thats ridiculous. Are you sure you cant just get a buncha guys do comment on you forum? or do you seriously have to change genders??

I've tried, and you do seriously have to change. You have to get 15 men to post on the same page, which means your female first post on the page nullifies it. You have to get 15 guys to post on the second page, which is nigh impossible.

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory

Valid point, I would like to know too
chlessla42
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory
mybabypenguin
Bubonic Ivory

I've tried, and you do seriously have to change. You have to get 15 men to post on the same page, which means your female first post on the page nullifies it. You have to get 15 guys to post on the second page, which is nigh impossible.

God damn boys... we help them stare i wish they could help us back ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff