Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my way of giving back, thank you all for your continued support!

Nice effort man, im sure you'll be a service to the community 0.61702127659574 61.7% [ 203 ]
i still dont like you, GTFO this forum 0.091185410334347 9.1% [ 30 ]
Vote vote vote vote voting pollwhore style 0.29179331306991 29.2% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 502 503 504 > >> >>> »|

Mega Nerd

voted, voted, tipped mrgreen

Ruthless Hunter

writing soothes the insanity of craziness. others know it as the aftermath of hurricane sandy

Ruthless Hunter

i wonder if anyone really bothers to read these posts... well besides op. he*assuming here* probably glances at them to tip.

Ruthless Hunter

i should return to my own thread and bump that into completion... *shrug*

Ruthless Hunter

my favorite animal is the cat. the fire breathing house cat. if you look firestarter at my thread it's an option

Ruthless Hunter

just like my title says I give random tips out to random people often times without posting enough to count for them.

Ruthless Hunter

i don't need the tips not that i don't like gold. I am just not currently looking to buy an item even if i have a few on my wish list. of course wearing clothes would upset those naked threads im in.
rpcloud
Hello achievement peoples- welcome to my super-thread, the place where instead of relying on luck and other peoples interest in what little i say- you help me, i help you and we bang out as many of these pesky achievement's as possible, while hopefully getting to know one another a bit better. So without further adieu i present to you the achievement list!

Uncompleted

Mega Tipsy
Super Tipsy
Big Tipper
Lavish Tipper
Inquisitor
Threadmaster
Firestarter
Elocutionist
Popular Thread
Mega Thread
Mark Twain

Those that hath fallen

The Perfect Setup

Thread title will always be updated with current goal. Feel free to actually chat in here instead of just bumping, and of course post your thread links if you need help as well. Always vote and <3 & </3 the thread

So lets get this party started- you guys know the drill!

PS: When this is completed Ill be doing another thread for Sausage Fest, Nudist Colony, Prayer Circle, and Hivemind, also Clambake once i have 100k for the potions

Scratch that- Nudist Colony, Sausage Fest, and Clambake once i have the potions-

BUMPITY

Ruthless Hunter

i think my favorite cookie is pheffernuse. it's german so you may not have heard of it. (the box stuff is crap anyway)

Ruthless Hunter

you will look into my eyes.... hair? and ... i have no goal for you...

Ruthless Hunter

if you ever meet a dancing cat.... you should wake up, because cats don't dance.

Ruthless Hunter

rpcloud
haha! i just remembered you need mark twain.

Ruthless Hunter

rpcloud
my favorite color must be green mrgreen

Ruthless Hunter

rpcloud
so the story is going to start on a calm pleasant day in a nice neighborhood.

Ruthless Hunter

rpcloud
and the story's mc must like mac and cheese. with bacon. I'll name him Kevin too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff