Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my way of giving back, thank you all for your continued support!

Nice effort man, im sure you'll be a service to the community 0.61702127659574 61.7% [ 203 ]
i still dont like you, GTFO this forum 0.091185410334347 9.1% [ 30 ]
Vote vote vote vote voting pollwhore style 0.29179331306991 29.2% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]

Relentless Conversationalist

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

Why do you not eat cereal as much? Oh! Did you ever get you to the food bank?
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Just aint all that filling~ and no, we managed o stay afloat, was a pretty close call though, were scraping the bottom of the barrel but were managing.

That being said though, if i am forced to go, i really hope they give me potatoes emotion_kirakira

Sigh, what the hell. I am in a live stream and a freaking troller is in there. I HATE trollz

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

Sigh, what the hell. I am in a live stream and a freaking troller is in there. I HATE trollz
User Image

Live streams are always filled with trolls

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Live streams are always filled with trolls

This is the first time I have had the bad experience. It feels horrible.

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

Phht, then open all the windows when you bake and it will cool off fast blaugh
User Image

Know how you said you wanted cupcakes and butterflies?

Well i noticed you have a cupcake, bit it isn't plastered all over your profile, so i decided to look at it and i saw it had a hideous white background, so- i decided to get rid of that for you and make it see through. Check it

User Image

Direct code so you can plaster it all over your profile = http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/rpcloudx/Misc Crap/Dahliesnewcupcake_zpsf153c7e9.png

I accept thank you's in chocolate, potatoes, and bacon.

emotion_jawdrop That was waaaaay too many cupcakes. I almost lost a tooth from that sugar rush!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

This is the first time I have had the bad experience. It feels horrible.
User Image

Sorry dahlie, what happened anyway? wanna talk about it, have a seat in this threads complimentary beanbag chairs courtesy of the Patrick Corporation, breaking today to build tomorrow! Seriously though im here for you, dont get bummed out over a bunch of 12 year old virgin nerf herders on the interwebs

rpcloud

Alright, I have a new little thread do hickey thing!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

emotion_jawdrop That was waaaaay too many cupcakes. I almost lost a tooth from that sugar rush!
User Image

Ill fix the click me one now too.

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Ill fix the click me one now too.

Lol, you don't like my cupcake the way it is now?

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

The cupcake looks fine its just you know, wit hthe white BG you cant really pu it over anything without it looking out of place. Least with my fix, you can put them overtop of stuff and as lon gas its not dark its barely noticeable 3nodding

User Image

Direct = http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/rpcloudx/Misc%20Crap/Clickme2_zps41cfff64.png

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

The cupcake looks fine its just you know, wit hthe white BG you cant really pu it over anything without it looking out of place. Least with my fix, you can put them overtop of stuff and as lon gas its not dark its barely noticeable 3nodding

User Image

Direct = http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/rpcloudx/Misc Crap/Clickme2_zps41cfff64.png

Thank you very much for all the hard work you went to for me. I went to go and take a nap so now I am SOOOO much better and over that t**t, lol

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

Thank you very much for all the hard work you went to for me. I went to go and take a nap so now I am SOOOO much better and over that t**t, lol
User Image

Tharr ya go gurl- a nice nap always makes me feel better.

And dont mention it- my post formatting wouldn't look nearly as fabulous as it does if it weren't for the kindness of a stranger emotion_kirakira just helping out, dont mention it.

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Tharr ya go gurl- a nice nap always makes me feel better.

And dont mention it- my post formatting wouldn't look nearly as fabulous as it does if it weren't for the kindness of a stranger emotion_kirakira just helping out, dont mention it.

I remember that whole convo where she helped you. I thought that it was really nice of them to do that for you.

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

I remember that whole convo where she helped you. I thought that it was really nice of them to do that for you.
User Image

3nodding She was vey very nice, and very very helpful- people like that make the world a better place, i try to be a person like that, but i usually fall flat on my face. Its the thought that counts though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff