Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my way of giving back, thank you all for your continued support!

Nice effort man, im sure you'll be a service to the community 0.61890243902439 61.9% [ 203 ]
i still dont like you, GTFO this forum 0.091463414634146 9.1% [ 30 ]
Vote vote vote vote voting pollwhore style 0.28963414634146 29.0% [ 95 ]
Total Votes:[ 328 ]

Celebrating Noob

huhwtf imagi

uhwtf
aok
a
wt
f
ok

Celebrating Noob

rpcloud
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Im too lazy to go back a page or two so here

User Image

And no there are no paws- front ones are off screen and hes sitting on his hinds.....
oh wtf
ok im just that creative
my imagination is liek kapow
.. yeah
i-i just yeah,, yeaha uh hhhhhhhhhhhh
huhhhhhhh
DONT EVEN ASK LOL

User Image

Celebrating Noob

rpcloud
User Image

Ah yes- hamlet, a stable for all english classes- and one of shakespres most quoted works- be it "the lady doth protest too much, methinks" "Though this be madness, yet there is method in it." or "alas, poor yorick, I knew him"

To 1948, ive heard of it, but have never gotten around to reading it, is it any decent? or is it typical HS english class droll reading material?

pfft, cmon I haven't even read the first chap yet emotion_0A0
the genre i'm doing for Eng this term is speculative fiction aaand 1948 is one soo yeah
i'll tell you about it when I eventually read it
it's not even homework to read it
so it's just sitting there

Celebrating Noob

rpcloud
User Image

xd Sorry hobo's couldnt resist~ Though i honestly dont know how anyone could do that, seriously its twice as much effort to vv instead of w not to mention there will be a noticeable gap...

I have faith in you hobos- telling you just play dark souls / demon souls and do 10 Push ups 5 sit ups 5 crunches and 15 jumping jacks every time you die twisted
i know, I went back to her previous status' and back on the 20th she talked normal
but oh well, i'll leave it at that
she's a bit lonely after her boyfriend graduated
which i somewhat dislike cause they started dating on my birthday
AINT A COOL THING TO SEE ON FB ON THE SAME DAY

Celebrating Noob

"Queensland to have 'second Australia Day'"
does this
mean
ANOTHER PUBLIC HOLIDAY?!
OH YEAH
'
.///////////////////////////////MAYBE
oki dont know whether my schools place is considered flood affecetfed so yeah
typing
very slopy

Celebrating Noob

no, it's not weird that I PM a school friend via. Neopets
not weird at all
not even

more like an acquaintance but ok

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
oh wtf
ok im just that creative
my imagination is liek kapow
.. yeah
i-i just yeah,, yeaha uh hhhhhhhhhhhh
huhhhhhhh
DONT EVEN ASK LOL

User Image
User Image

Damn kid taco! Good eyes on ya!

iThrowHobos
pfft, cmon I haven't even read the first chap yet emotion_0A0
the genre i'm doing for Eng this term is speculative fiction aaand 1948 is one soo yeah
i'll tell you about it when I eventually read it
it's not even homework to read it
so it's just sitting there
User Image

Speculative fiction...isn't that just....like less extreme science fiction...

Ah well- I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR WORDS ABOUT ITS WORDS!

iThrowHobos
i know, I went back to her previous status' and back on the 20th she talked normal
but oh well, i'll leave it at that
she's a bit lonely after her boyfriend graduated
which i somewhat dislike cause they started dating on my birthday
AINT A COOL THING TO SEE ON FB ON THE SAME DAY
User Image

Huh- i know what you mean- the messages people make post breakup are pretty sad sights on yer wall...

Beloved Sex Symbol

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
rpcloud

Awe, that was a really cute puppy.

Beloved Sex Symbol

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iThrowHobos
PoisonousDahlia
Doesn't matter, I just want to do the basic work and get out of that place, freaking RUDE people on the floor
Whaaat gonk
is being a waitress that bad emotion_0A0

....wait, you think that I am a waitress? Lol, you so silly! I am a Dietary Aid at an old folks home. I work with other kitchen staffs and on the floor are Nurses and CNAs. 80% of them are freaking rude!

Celebrating Noob

PoisonousDahlia
....wait, you think that I am a waitress? Lol, you so silly! I am a Dietary Aid at an old folks home. I work with other kitchen staffs and on the floor are Nurses and CNAs. 80% of them are freaking rude!
WHAT
WOW OK
LOL. I may have got you mixed up with someone who put on their profile 'i'm a waitress'
WOW
LOL SORRY

scream DAMMIT
alright alright
oh so you work with old folks.... i went there for volunteering once, I had to help out with their jubilee
LOL SO TERRIBLE. IT WAS SO TERRIBLE.
The one of the chicks who were taking care of us said to my friend 'condense this cake'
and we were like: ???? condense?
I googled condense on my phone there, it said to basically compress
so we squished the cake (L.O.L) and then we eventually asked her what she meant by condense
which was 'to store'
LOL FACEPALM MOMENT....... she was kinda mean so we didn't bother asking her anytime earlier
SSH, SHE WILL NEVER KNOW WE SQUISHED IT

in the end, some all girls school also came to volunteer... we basically got kicked out early like 'you're done here, you can go now' like 4 hours earlier than we were supposed to be there
..... so yeah, went out to the city straight after
probably looked like we skipped school but meh
rofl

Aged Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Plz quote me!

Celebrating Noob

wolfgang
Plz quote me!
roger that, sir

Celebrating Noob

homework done in 15mins or some poop
legal+econ homework at the start of the year = easy poop

Celebrating Noob

is that really how Chaos Ring Omega ends??

that gurl wooed da narcissist

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jk it was just in the bonus
no biggie

Celebrating Noob

rpcloud
User Image

Damn kid taco! Good eyes on ya!

User Image

Speculative fiction...isn't that just....like less extreme science fiction...

Ah well- I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR WORDS ABOUT ITS WORDS!

User Image

Huh- i know what you mean- the messages people make post breakup are pretty sad sights on yer wall...
geegeeeeeee why ty
i aint yo apprentice for no reason u no 4laugh

speculative fiction- how I see it: alt. histories + mixture of genres + massive load of imagination that pushes the boundaries
something like that
YES JUST WAIT FOR IT

well thank god for unscribing to peeps in facebook
the only disadvantage of that is that I tend to forget who I unsubscribed to and I wonder 'did they die? or did i just unscubscribe to them'
ok maybe it's just me
most likely just me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff