Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my way of giving back, thank you all for your continued support!

Nice effort man, im sure you'll be a service to the community 0.61702127659574 61.7% [ 203 ]
i still dont like you, GTFO this forum 0.091185410334347 9.1% [ 30 ]
Vote vote vote vote voting pollwhore style 0.29179331306991 29.2% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
the group work's not that serious so no problemoz
wiminzzzzzzzzzzzz
nah, the peeps in my group aren't that bad
we just get sidetracked with jokes too much
then the teacher asks one person (random selection) from the group to contribute to the class what the group was talking about
which was nothing, so you have to make it up on the spot LOL
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Damn, if a teacher called me out id start singing a song like a jackass in an attempt to get extra vacation days (Suspension)!

"Well sir- i believe you left off- at the chorus- which is I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE- YOU OTHER BROTHERS CANT DENY- WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH AN ITTY-BITTY WAIST AND A ROUND THING IN YOUR FACE YOU GET SPRUNG WANNA PULL UP TOUGH CUZ YOU NOTICED THAT BUTT WAS STUFFED"

Yeah~ Thats the kind of guy i am, hand in A to-B- work ALWAYS- harass teacher if they dare call upon you- everyone thinks your a a retarded jackass when in reality your grades are way higher than theirs emotion_awesome

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

I dont know vvhy people vvould do something like that, cant help but vvonder vvhats going through their heads.

vvish i could be more helpful emotion_awesome

User Image

Oui oui oui hobos- you should kive an active lifestyle despite being an internet hermit! Punish yourself for deaths and losses in videogames with working out- set goals and if you dont reach them force yourself to run as punishment- THATS HOW I DO IT.

Except i always reach my goals, and almost never die- so im in piss poor shape compared to what i used to be sweatdrop used to run lift and do parkour, those days are no more, least for now.

BE WARNED HOBOS- if you don take care youll end up like me- going form being able to do two hundred plus crunches to only a mere fifty- and i mean- only fifty- its hard getting to that mark gonk so out of shape brother, so out of shape.
oh no problem rpcloud, you have been more helpful than you think (there was sadly no w's in that speech) crying

yeahyeahayeah i'll get to it eventually
let me adjust into grade 12 and i'll start some schedule to jog
i'll become as fit as ever
U CAN COUNT ON ME

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

We should all be in the comic. With our cool super hero stuff! Helping others emotion_awesome
User Image

emotion_kirakira If only i had a tablet- or crap ton of drawing paper + a back-lit drawing table.

I would totally do a ridiculous comic series about all of us- in horribad art fashion.

That being said i havent shown you guys the work ive done lately eek i just showed dreamz while i was in kittys thread. Check it~

iThrowHobos
emotion_zzz
User Image

FIVE MINUTES
                                User Image

Fourty more minutes (Plus a half hour on attempting to make tree variations in a differnet image as reusable assets but the colors were all off so i just threw them out and copied the one tree i had)
                                User Image

Now- this was the next day, aka yesterday, and took 15 minutes, because i wanted to do the text by hand, but text, without a tablet, and me- Yeh just not happening.

User Image

emotion_kirakira made them for my annie- and they look kind of okayish- maybe i should get back into drawing stuff... what do you guys think?
dem trees
they're all little scream scream
but good job bro
if ya got the time to draw, then go for it!

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Damn, if a teacher called me out id start singing a song like a jackass in an attempt to get extra vacation days (Suspension)!

"Well sir- i believe you left off- at the chorus- which is I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE- YOU OTHER BROTHERS CANT DENY- WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH AN ITTY-BITTY WAIST AND A ROUND THING IN YOUR FACE YOU GET SPRUNG WANNA PULL UP TOUGH CUZ YOU NOTICED THAT BUTT WAS STUFFED"

Yeah~ Thats the kind of guy i am, hand in A to-B- work ALWAYS- harass teacher if they dare call upon you- everyone thinks your a a retarded jackass when in reality your grades are way higher than theirs emotion_awesome
no plz
try having the head of department for English as your Eng teacher
you don't want to even risk it LOL
OR DO YOU

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
oh no problem rpcloud, you have been more helpful than you think (there was sadly no w's in that speech) crying

yeahyeahayeah i'll get to it eventually
let me adjust into grade 12 and i'll start some schedule to jog
i'll become as fit as ever
U CAN COUNT ON ME
User Image

xd Sorry hobo's couldnt resist~ Though i honestly dont know how anyone could do that, seriously its twice as much effort to vv instead of w not to mention there will be a noticeable gap...

I have faith in you hobos- telling you just play dark souls / demon souls and do 10 Push ups 5 sit ups 5 crunches and 15 jumping jacks every time you die twisted

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
dem trees
they're all little scream scream
but good job bro
if ya got the time to draw, then go for it!
User Image

PFFFBTTTT! DID YOU SEE THE DOG I DREW? It was like...fabulousish...not really crying

But yeah of course theyre all small.... ME, do a large tree? emo i dont have the screen resolution size for that.

Ill probably keep drawing, more crap, until i get completely burnt out.

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
no plz
try having the head of department for English as your Eng teacher
you don't want to even risk it LOL
OR DO YOU
User Image

Damn- I guess i wouldn't want to sing i like big butts to them- id have to do something more clever- like to just scream early modern english literature quotes at them-

"HOW DARE YE ASK UPON ME QUESTIONS OF WHICH I CARE NOT FOR- A FOOL THINKS HIMSELF TO BE BE WISE! BUT A WISE MAN KNOWS HIMSELF TO BE A FOOL GOOD SIR- AND I AM A FOOL- YOUR IGNORANCE PROCEEDS YOU"

Yeah- thats how you get suspended with style

Mega Hoarder

rpcloud

Please <3 my thread!
Threadmaster!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

And the front page is looking about 8% better

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

PFFFBTTTT! DID YOU SEE THE DOG I DREW? It was like...fabulousish...not really crying

But yeah of course theyre all small.... ME, do a large tree? emo i dont have the screen resolution size for that.

Ill probably keep drawing, more crap, until i get completely burnt out.
THERES A DOG??
,,,,,,,,,,, i can see the dog paw if that counts

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Damn- I guess i wouldn't want to sing i like big butts to them- id have to do something more clever- like to just scream early modern english literature quotes at them-

"HOW DARE YE ASK UPON ME QUESTIONS OF WHICH I CARE NOT FOR- A FOOL THINKS HIMSELF TO BE BE WISE! BUT A WISE MAN KNOWS HIMSELF TO BE A FOOL GOOD SIR- AND I AM A FOOL- YOUR IGNORANCE PROCEEDS YOU"

Yeah- thats how you get suspended with style

oh yeah i'm doing Hamlet later on in the yearrrrr
yeaaaaaaaa
for now i'm reading nineteen eighty-four
ever heard of it??1?

Rainbow Pants

brbs to da shopsssssss

ok who knowsa how long

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
THERES A DOG??
,,,,,,,,,,, i can see the dog paw if that counts
User Image

Im too lazy to go back a page or two so here

User Image

And no there are no paws- front ones are off screen and hes sitting on his hinds.....

Rainbow Pants

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
]oh yeah i'm doing Hamlet later on in the yearrrrr
yeaaaaaaaa
for now i'm reading nineteen eighty-four
ever heard of it??1?
User Image

Ah yes- hamlet, a stable for all english classes- and one of shakespres most quoted works- be it "the lady doth protest too much, methinks" "Though this be madness, yet there is method in it." or "alas, poor yorick, I knew him"

To 1948, ive heard of it, but have never gotten around to reading it, is it any decent? or is it typical HS english class droll reading material?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff