Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my way of giving back, thank you all for your continued support!

Nice effort man, im sure you'll be a service to the community 0.61702127659574 61.7% [ 203 ]
i still dont like you, GTFO this forum 0.091185410334347 9.1% [ 30 ]
Vote vote vote vote voting pollwhore style 0.29179331306991 29.2% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]

Relentless Conversationalist

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

We should all be in the comic. With our cool super hero stuff! Helping others emotion_awesome
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

emotion_kirakira If only i had a tablet- or crap ton of drawing paper + a back-lit drawing table.

I would totally do a ridiculous comic series about all of us- in horribad art fashion.

That being said i havent shown you guys the work ive done lately eek i just showed dreamz while i was in kittys thread. Check it~

iThrowHobos
emotion_zzz
User Image

FIVE MINUTES
                                User Image

Fourty more minutes (Plus a half hour on attempting to make tree variations in a differnet image as reusable assets but the colors were all off so i just threw them out and copied the one tree i had)
                                User Image

Now- this was the next day, aka yesterday, and took 15 minutes, because i wanted to do the text by hand, but text, without a tablet, and me- Yeh just not happening.

User Image

emotion_kirakira made them for my annie- and they look kind of okayish- maybe i should get back into drawing stuff... what do you guys think?

Do it!!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
so i caught up with what my cousin + a friend friends have been saying on twitter about some gurl on facebook
woah, he was right
she really does write w as vv
W= VV

it's a pain but wow
why
why
VVHY
VVHY PEOPLE
User Image

I dont know vvhy people vvould do something like that, cant help but vvonder vvhats going through their heads.

vvish i could be more helpful emotion_awesome

iThrowHobos
I used to be taller than my brother whos 2 years older

I asked 'what happened?'

answer: you stopped running and started going on the computer

I BLAME YOU TECHNOLOGY
I BLAME YOU
User Image

Oui oui oui hobos- you should kive an active lifestyle despite being an internet hermit! Punish yourself for deaths and losses in videogames with working out- set goals and if you dont reach them force yourself to run as punishment- THATS HOW I DO IT.

Except i always reach my goals, and almost never die- so im in piss poor shape compared to what i used to be sweatdrop used to run lift and do parkour, those days are no more, least for now.

BE WARNED HOBOS- if you don take care youll end up like me- going form being able to do two hundred plus crunches to only a mere fifty- and i mean- only fifty- its hard getting to that mark gonk so out of shape brother, so out of shape.

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

Do it!!
User Image

confused What would i even draw though? Im only able to jury-rig together certain stuffs iwth my very limited drawing skills.

rpcloud

Ummm, draw basic things to start off with. Faces? Nature things?

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Faces.... Nature...things...

Huh okay ill try faces...

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Faces.... Nature...things...

Huh okay ill try faces...

And if you want, create your own style.

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

emotion_awesome You wanted faces- well...

Check avylonia emotion_awesome

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

emotion_awesome You wanted faces- well...

Check avylonia emotion_awesome
You SIR, must give me a link!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia
User Image

The link

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia
User Image

The link

I saw and I rolled a 7 on it emotion_facepalm emotion_bigheart

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

I saw and I rolled a 7 on it emotion_facepalm emotion_bigheart
User Image

She woke up, said gimp was open, asked me to draw a puppy, i just finished a puppy.

User Image

i think drawing is out of my system now gonk

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Working on an update to the front page emotion_awesome

Rainbow Pants

PoisonousDahlia
Doesn't matter, I just want to do the basic work and get out of that place, freaking RUDE people on the floor
Whaaat gonk
is being a waitress that bad emotion_0A0

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Ah- so your the one picking up everyone else's slack, i know that feel bro, i know that feel.

And equal Genders? Pffft if i had to choose id be around teh wiminz- generally they're much nicer then guys, guys, like me, are usually dickheads- and while its true, women can be real bitches at times, they usually dont get that way with me though- i get along with women much better than men.

the group work's not that serious so no problemoz
wiminzzzzzzzzzzzz
nah, the peeps in my group aren't that bad
we just get sidetracked with jokes too much
then the teacher asks one person (random selection) from the group to contribute to the class what the group was talking about
which was nothing, so you have to make it up on the spot LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces