Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintry Rogue

Salutations!
Thank you to all who helped me earn the popularity achievement!
Instead of starting a new thread, I just decided to recycle this one. I need some help getting the Mega Tipsy and Big tipper achievements. Please tip me and leave a reply so I may tip you back! All help is much appreciated! 3nodding
~ Thanks! gaia_angelright
-ArgentaCorva

Ps: As I said before, if you need assistance with your own thread, please leave a link in your reply so that I can help you back! emotion_yatta

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Bump for you.

Dangerous Millionaire

ArgentaCorva
Salutations!
I am attempting to get multiple achievements with this thread, including the Mega tipsy, big tipper, and popular achievements! (If someone could help me with "perfect set up" that would also be appreciated). All help is very much appreciated, and I will tip back! (at least, to the best of my ability)
-ArgentaCorva

Ps: if you need assistance with your own thread, please leave a link in your reply so that I can help you back!
That's what she said

Unbeatable Survivor

10,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Unbeatable Survivor

10,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Unbeatable Survivor

10,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dangerous Millionaire

Bump heart

Fashionable Lunatic

Friendly Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
If someone could help me with the perfect setup achievement too that would be awesome!

Bunny

<3'd and tipped~ <3 please? c:

Wintry Rogue

gingiberisan
If someone could help me with the perfect setup achievement too that would be awesome!

That's what she said

Hilarious Hunter

10,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
ArgentaCorva
Salutations!
I am attempting to get multiple achievements with this thread, including the Mega tipsy, big tipper, and popular achievements! (If someone could help me with "perfect set up" that would also be appreciated). All help is very much appreciated, and I will tip back! (at least, to the best of my ability)
-ArgentaCorva

Ps: if you need assistance with your own thread, please leave a link in your reply so that I can help you back!

Left some love ^^

Please? emotion_kirakira

Tipsy Tipper

Liked & tipped! heart

Smooth Kitten

Wintry Rogue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers