Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100

Friendly Phantom

Onyx Popcorn
I have been on this site for upwards of three years (on this account) and have yet to even hit a 500 post count. There is something wrong with this.

Can anybody point me to a good quiz list, or somebody who needs help with a Megathread achievement or something? That would be awesome, thanks. I have to hit Conversationalist if I'm going to get to Elocutionist, and I really want that achievement!

I also want to give people a boost with their stuff, so let me know if I can do something specific for you, okay?

I'll change titles and whatnot as I work on achievements. Beware of bad puns if it's past 10 PST, because that's past my optimal bedtime.

Edit 3/2/2014: Oh gosh. I completely forgot about this. xd Am I necroing if I start bumping this again? I hope not, 'cuz I'm gonna.

Done! Mind helping me with my Inquisitive/Popular Thread and my Firestarter Thread?

Friendly Phantom

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
Klaus Mitchell
Onyx Popcorn
I have been on this site for upwards of three years (on this account) and have yet to even hit a 500 post count. There is something wrong with this.

Can anybody point me to a good quiz list, or somebody who needs help with a Megathread achievement or something? That would be awesome, thanks. I have to hit Conversationalist if I'm going to get to Elocutionist, and I really want that achievement!

I also want to give people a boost with their stuff, so let me know if I can do something specific for you, okay?

I'll change titles and whatnot as I work on achievements. Beware of bad puns if it's past 10 PST, because that's past my optimal bedtime.

Edit 3/2/2014: Oh gosh. I completely forgot about this. xd Am I necroing if I start bumping this again? I hope not, 'cuz I'm gonna.

Done! Mind helping me with my Inquisitive/Popular Thread and my Firestarter Thread?

Not at all. ^_^

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
*runs around in circles*

Friendly Entrepreneur

9,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Onyx Popcorn

Vote for my avi please

Thanks smile

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
*runs in circles*

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100

Romantic Bookworm

Lazy Pup

Not really sure of a good quiz thread b ut help?

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items