Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Going for the fifty not sure what the rules are so just have at it I guess...

Also i guess I should make a question that would elicit many replies so....

I have been on this site for 6+ years and have accumulated quite a lot of money and there isnt anything people like more than free stuff so if you post with something mildly entertaining or better...... I will gift the top 25 most entertaining post makers a Nirvana gate, a Townie Accent, a Project Old School, or a Project Loyal Recolor Me.

Blessed Noob

11,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sukino_emo
Going for the fifty not sure what the rules are so just have at it I guess...

Also i guess I should make a question that would elicit many replies so....

I have been on this site for 6+ years and have accumulated quite a lot of money and there isnt anything people like more than free stuff so if you post with something mildly entertaining or better...... I will gift the top 25 most entertaining post makers a Nirvana gate, a Townie Accent, a Project Old School, or a Project Loyal Recolor Me.
What you talking about?

Ruthless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
i am talking about the popular thread achievement where you need 50 replies from a single thread.. and to add i have tried this before and no one posted anything on it so i figured the sure fire way to get people to post is to offer free stuff

OG Otaku

Helped. Please vote here.

Ruthless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
So does anyone know how this has to be done to get the achievement cause it says 0/50 but I have had some replies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff