Poll Whore 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37

Omnipresent Lunatic

18,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Abomination 100
Added your thread to mine as requested. heart Might poke around your charity when I have the chance or harass convince my thread regulars to do the same.

Unholy Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
The-Lady-Anatola
Added your thread to mine as requested. heart Might poke around your charity when I have the chance or harass convince my thread regulars to do the same.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Baphomet Is Speaking:
☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠

thank you so very much!!
my aim is to help as many as i can. i love this site, i hate the way it's becoming cash based, i love to see how the users can come together and work together for their goals though.

~*☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠*~
Ave!

Omnipresent Lunatic

18,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Abomination 100
Satanic PandaCakes
The-Lady-Anatola

☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠

thank you so very much!!
my aim is to help as many as i can. i love this site, i hate the way it's becoming cash based, i love to see how the users can come together and work together for their goals though.

~*☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠*~
Ave!
Same... wish things would quit being so profit-centric, but it hasn't driven me away yet. Still can find a lot of joy around here. I'd probably help people out with their quests if I could, but I have a hard time holding on to my gold. xd Usually end up buying random items or gifts and I can never accomplish anything long term.
Guess that's why I help out with achievements instead. rofl

Unholy Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
The-Lady-Anatola
Satanic PandaCakes
The-Lady-Anatola

☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠

thank you so very much!!

~*☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠*~
Ave!
Same... wish things would quit being so profit-centric, but it hasn't driven me away yet. Still can find a lot of joy around here. I'd probably help people out with their quests if I could, but I have a hard time holding on to my gold. xd Usually end up buying random items or gifts and I can never accomplish anything long term.
Guess that's why I help out with achievements instead. rofl

☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠

that's why i started with achievement helping. lately i've been selling stuff and every now and then i'll buy cash. i like to give out a few mil here and there now since i have it. before, i thought 10k was a lot. i'd work my butt off for it!!!! it took me FOREVER to get that one mil gold achievement. now... heh. i feel broke being under 100mil. >.<

~*☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠*~
Ave!

Omnipresent Lunatic

18,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Abomination 100
Satanic PandaCakes
☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠

that's why i started with achievement helping. lately i've been selling stuff and every now and then i'll buy cash. i like to give out a few mil here and there now since i have it. before, i thought 10k was a lot. i'd work my butt off for it!!!! it took me FOREVER to get that one mil gold achievement. now... heh. i feel broke being under 100mil. >.<

~*☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠*~
Ave!
Yeah... Millionaire used to be quite the achievement. I usually hang around 1mil because if I ever have more on hand I end up spending it. sweatdrop Currently I'm a bit lower than usual at 300k or so because one of the items I was questing was only 1mil and I wanted to snag it before more inflation struck. xd I don't really do the buying/selling for profit game much, so I only make gold from the occasional games I play, but I'm in no rush to earn.

I used to get quite a bit of GC from the offers they have onsite, but the one I used the most doesn't seem to work anymore, so I don't have GC flow anymore. I've never bought cash, but I got some as a gift once.
But finding a random new item in Dumpster Dive is enough to make me happy, so I don't complain about not getting the newest shiny things they sell. whee

Unholy Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
The-Lady-Anatola
Satanic PandaCakes
☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠

~*☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠*~
Ave!
Yeah... Millionaire used to be quite the achievement. I usually hang around 1mil because if I ever have more on hand I end up spending it. sweatdrop Currently I'm a bit lower than usual at 300k or so because one of the items I was questing was only 1mil and I wanted to snag it before more inflation struck. xd I don't really do the buying/selling for profit game much, so I only make gold from the occasional games I play, but I'm in no rush to earn.

I used to get quite a bit of GC from the offers they have onsite, but the one I used the most doesn't seem to work anymore, so I don't have GC flow anymore. I've never bought cash, but I got some as a gift once.
But finding a random new item in Dumpster Dive is enough to make me happy, so I don't complain about not getting the newest shiny things they sell. whee

☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠

i use to LOVE doing offers. i'd get a hundred or so a day and it'd add up, but now most don't work for me or i don't have time. and i'm not giving them my debit card info. >.< so only the freebie ones for me.

~*☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠*~
Ave!

Omnipresent Lunatic

18,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Abomination 100
Satanic PandaCakes
☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠

i use to LOVE doing offers. i'd get a hundred or so a day and it'd add up, but now most don't work for me or i don't have time. and i'm not giving them my debit card info. >.< so only the freebie ones for me.

~*☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠*~
Ave!
Yeah... I don't think my browser likes any of the new offers they have, so I usually can't do any of them unless I specifically hop on to Internet Explorer just for them. sweatdrop A little bit of a hassle, so I don't do it quite as often. I used to use the Radio Loyalty thing they had going for a long time, and getting hundreds of GC was no problem over time, but they changed some things on their side so now it doesn't grant anymore. Ah well.

Guess I'm off for the time being... there's a stack of laundry and a full kitchen sink calling my name. crying Have a fabulous day~ heart

Unholy Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠

~*☠~✭~♫~✭ ~☠*~
Ave!

Elysian Ringmaster

13,650 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gaia_angelleft Good Luck! gaia_nitemareright

Help me back?

Shameless Raider