Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100

IRL Noob

Pandachan84
User Image
oh, one more thing.. If anyone has an extra conventioneer code, i'd love you forever if you gave it to me.
please note it is against the ToS to buy or sell these for gold or items or anything else. I'd offer to buy one otherwise, but i'm against breaking the ToS sooooooooooo i'm left to beg for one from someone who can actually go to conventions...
im going to sakura con in april, so maybe i can give you the ticket since ive gone 4 times already.... rofl

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
rabid raccoons
Pandachan84
User Image
oh, one more thing.. If anyone has an extra conventioneer code, i'd love you forever if you gave it to me.
please note it is against the ToS to buy or sell these for gold or items or anything else. I'd offer to buy one otherwise, but i'm against breaking the ToS sooooooooooo i'm left to beg for one from someone who can actually go to conventions...
im going to sakura con in april, so maybe i can give you the ticket since ive gone 4 times already.... rofl
omg, if so, thank you soooooooo much. i'll love you forever. heart heart heart heart

IRL Noob

Pandachan84
rabid raccoons
Pandachan84
User Image
omg, if so, thank you soooooooo much. i'll love you forever. heart heart heart heart
Are you doing this to get the achievment or the items? just so you know, the items are crap like ZOMG and a gaia con badge.

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
rabid raccoons
Pandachan84
rabid raccoons
Pandachan84
User Image
Are you doing this to get the achievment or the items? just so you know, the items are crap like ZOMG and a gaia con badge.
i just need the achievement for it. i tried buying the items a year or so back, but you have to have the code to get the achievement, not the items. >.>
There's this guy I really like and might even be in love with. I think he likes me to but I can't tell. Help!

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Pandachan84
User Image
Hi! I'm Panda, and this is my little thread for those who need help with an achievement.

Please read the first few posts before posting. Thank you!

Click here for a guide on how to do each achievement

Simple. *invisible* o w o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas