Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
iYaoi Ninja
How come almost everyone I see who's nekkie is like, sitting down and turned around? They're animated bodies, there's nothing to be ashamed of xD

it's for the prayer circle achievement (you have to be kneeling and turned around). they are probably trying to get both nudist colony and prayer circle achievements at the same time... like me.

Desirable Raider

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AstridMarie
iYaoi Ninja
How come almost everyone I see who's nekkie is like, sitting down and turned around? They're animated bodies, there's nothing to be ashamed of xD

it's for the prayer circle achievement (you have to be kneeling and turned around). they are probably trying to get both nudist colony and prayer circle achievements at the same time... like me.

O: Makes sense! heart Thanks for telling me! biggrin biggrin -runs off to do eet-

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
iYaoi Ninja
AstridMarie
iYaoi Ninja

O: Makes sense! heart Thanks for telling me! biggrin biggrin -runs off to do eet-

Post here...NUDIST COLONY... I think it's almost over and you can get nudist!

just put like "hey" in the reply or something... hurry, it's almost over!

Sweet Vampire

30,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

9,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
Please post once and only once
Girls only
Please do not quote any one here.
Please if you feel like you need to say something to someone.
Please send them a private message or a comment to their profile page.
Thank you in advance for doing this for me.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/radio-station-wac-caling-all-girls-girls-only/t.66462433/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff