• The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime

So how are you?

^_^ Long time no see! I'm doing well! How about yourself?

Lol I know. Not much to do on Gaia but I'm still alive. I'm good. Just had a drinking game last night so I've got a slight headache but otherwise am ok.

Heh heh. Sounds like fun! biggrin

It was ok considering I didn't really want to play the game. But I did pretty good.

Yeah. I played Cards Against Humanity for the first time while drinking with some friends. It was okay. What game did you play?

Friendly Vampire

13,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime

So how are you?

^_^ Long time no see! I'm doing well! How about yourself?

Lol I know. Not much to do on Gaia but I'm still alive. I'm good. Just had a drinking game last night so I've got a slight headache but otherwise am ok.

It was ok considering I didn't really want to play the game. But I did pretty good.

Yeah. I played Cards Against Humanity for the first time while drinking with some friends. It was okay. What game did you play?

It's called Ring of Fire. What do you have to do for Cards Against Humanity?

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime

It's rather dumb. Basically everyone holds 5 white cards. 1 person will draw 1 black card and read it out loud. The other players take 1 white card from their hand and place it face down. The white cards have words or phrases that will be inserted into the sentence of the black card that was read out loud.

The person who read the black card then picks up all of the white discarded cards and reads them all out. Whichever one (s)he likes best is the winner of that round.

And it goes one like that. Everybody getting a chance to read the black cards and piling on white cards in hopes that they get to win.

Now what's Ring of Fire? Sound pretty cool.

Friendly Vampire

13,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime

It's rather dumb. Basically everyone holds 5 white cards. 1 person will draw 1 black card and read it out loud. The other players take 1 white card from their hand and place it face down. The white cards have words or phrases that will be inserted into the sentence of the black card that was read out loud.

The person who read the black card then picks up all of the white discarded cards and reads them all out. Whichever one (s)he likes best is the winner of that round.

And it goes one like that. Everybody getting a chance to read the black cards and piling on white cards in hopes that they get to win.

Sounds like Apples to Apples. Ring of Fire is way different. You take an unopened beer can and place it in the middle of the table (or bottle if you don't have a can but it's better with a can) and take a deck of shuffled cards and circle it around the can. Figure out how many people are playing and decide who goes first. Whoever goes first it goes in a clockwise circle from that person and draw a card. Whatever the card says you have to follow the rule. The rules are different for different people but how I play it it goes like this: A-is waterfall. Basically everyone drinks at the same time. The catch is that you can't stop drinking until the person in front of you does. So whoever draws the card has to be the first to stop, then it goes around the circle to the last person. That card can really mess you up. 2-is for you. Meaning whoever picks that card gets to pick who drinks. 3-is for me, which means whoever draws it has to take a drink. 4-is for whores which means all females have to drink, though the guys can drink too if they want. 5-is social. Everyone drinks but there is no catch. Just everyone takes a drink. 6-is for dicks. Meaning for guys only. 7-is for heaven. Meaning if you draw this card, you have to grab your cup and hold it up in the air as if giving it to heaven. The last to do so has to take a drink. 8-for you and a date. You just have to pick someone to drink with you. 9-is rhyme. Whoever draws this card has start the rhyme and it goes along the circle until someone either takes too long or doesn't rhyme with the chosen word well. 10-is categories. Whoever picks the card chooses a category, it can be anything. Basically you have to pick things that go with that category. For example: car brands-mitsubishi, firebird, honda, etc. Until someone either gets a wrong one or takes too long. J-is thumbmaster. If someone draws this card, they're thumbmaster until the end of the game (when the cards fall over or the can pops) or until someone else draws J or K (I'm getting to K). Basically thumbmaster is you have to watch whoever draws that card because at any time they choose, they can put their thumb down on the table and whoever is the last to put their thumb down has to take a drink. Q-is questions. Basically answer a question with a question. Sounds easy but it's really not, especially not if you're not paying attention and end up actually answering the question with a statement rather than a question. And finally K-is you can make up a rule. The rule can be anything you want, as crazy as you want. You can cancel out a previous rule or you can change a rule or make up your own rule. The possibilities are endless as well as possibly annoying for others lol. But you have to follow whatever rule was made for the rest of the game until someone draws another K or the cards fall over. I believe you can make the rule apply until you completely stop playing but it would be annoying I think if you did that. Now, what you do with the drawn cards: each time a player draws a card, they show it to the rest as well as follow whatever rule the card portrays and carefully slid it up under the tab of the can (or on top of the unopened bottle very carefully) and keep going until the can pops. If you have music it's better to not have it too loud so you can hear it pop easier. You can also knock the cards out if you're not careful, and if you knock them all out you have to chug the beer. If you pop it you either chug it or whoever's house you're playing at can choose to give you a shot of something stronger (if it's agreed upon by everyone else before the game). For the bottle, just stack them up carefully cause even the slightest bump to the table could result in collapse and whoever did it would have to drink the whole bottle or shot. So basically it's a game to get you really really really REALLY messed up. Lol. Any questions?

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime

Sounds like Apples to Apples. Ring of Fire is way different. You take an unopened beer can and place it in the middle of the table (or bottle if you don't have a can but it's better with a can) and take a deck of shuffled cards and circle it around the can. Figure out how many people are playing and decide who goes first. Whoever goes first it goes in a clockwise circle from that person and draw a card. Whatever the card says you have to follow the rule. The rules are different for different people but how I play it it goes like this: A-is waterfall. Basically everyone drinks at the same time. The catch is that you can't stop drinking until the person in front of you does. So whoever draws the card has to be the first to stop, then it goes around the circle to the last person. That card can really mess you up. 2-is for you. Meaning whoever picks that card gets to pick who drinks. 3-is for me, which means whoever draws it has to take a drink. 4-is for whores which means all females have to drink, though the guys can drink too if they want. 5-is social. Everyone drinks but there is no catch. Just everyone takes a drink. 6-is for dicks. Meaning for guys only. 7-is for heaven. Meaning if you draw this card, you have to grab your cup and hold it up in the air as if giving it to heaven. The last to do so has to take a drink. 8-for you and a date. You just have to pick someone to drink with you. 9-is rhyme. Whoever draws this card has start the rhyme and it goes along the circle until someone either takes too long or doesn't rhyme with the chosen word well. 10-is categories. Whoever picks the card chooses a category, it can be anything. Basically you have to pick things that go with that category. For example: car brands-mitsubishi, firebird, honda, etc. Until someone either gets a wrong one or takes too long. J-is thumbmaster. If someone draws this card, they're thumbmaster until the end of the game (when the cards fall over or the can pops) or until someone else draws J or K (I'm getting to K). Basically thumbmaster is you have to watch whoever draws that card because at any time they choose, they can put their thumb down on the table and whoever is the last to put their thumb down has to take a drink. Q-is questions. Basically answer a question with a question. Sounds easy but it's really not, especially not if you're not paying attention and end up actually answering the question with a statement rather than a question. And finally K-is you can make up a rule. The rule can be anything you want, as crazy as you want. You can cancel out a previous rule or you can change a rule or make up your own rule. The possibilities are endless as well as possibly annoying for others lol. But you have to follow whatever rule was made for the rest of the game until someone draws another K or the cards fall over. I believe you can make the rule apply until you completely stop playing but it would be annoying I think if you did that. Now, what you do with the drawn cards: each time a player draws a card, they show it to the rest as well as follow whatever rule the card portrays and carefully slid it up under the tab of the can (or on top of the unopened bottle very carefully) and keep going until the can pops. If you have music it's better to not have it too loud so you can hear it pop easier. You can also knock the cards out if you're not careful, and if you knock them all out you have to chug the beer. If you pop it you either chug it or whoever's house you're playing at can choose to give you a shot of something stronger (if it's agreed upon by everyone else before the game). For the bottle, just stack them up carefully cause even the slightest bump to the table could result in collapse and whoever did it would have to drink the whole bottle or shot. So basically it's a game to get you really really really REALLY messed up. Lol. Any questions?

Sounds like super fun. If I ever have friends that drink, I'll be sure to mention this game! smile

Friendly Vampire

13,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime

Sounds like super fun. If I ever have friends that drink, I'll be sure to mention this game! smile

Lol be careful with it. It will mess you up big time.

Beloved Bibliophile

19,900 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Building the Army 50
Inquisitor Achievement In payment for my services I request you click that please.

Friendly Vampire

13,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
dorkpride
Inquisitor Achievement In payment for my services I request you click that please.

Done smile

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime

Hmm? I would just drink some wine since I can't drink anything hard. Hard stuff burns badly! Or maybe I could have a few beers. I can handle that stuff!

Friendly Vampire

13,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime
angelicgoddessofdeath
shannon-hime

Hmm? I would just drink some wine since I can't drink anything hard. Hard stuff burns badly! Or maybe I could have a few beers. I can handle that stuff!

Lol I can't drink beer. Smells like piss water to me lol. Tastes even worse. I drink the fruity stuff. I can take shots of vodka though, but not very well.
good luckk

~: Please help me in my new attempt for my Threadmaster :~

Friendly Vampire

13,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
SusuMusu
good luckk

~: Please help me in my new attempt for my Threadmaster :~

Lol thanks. And it says you're done.

Quick Reply