Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Has this post helped you get at least one achievement?

Yes! 0.37133072407045 37.1% [ 759 ]
More than one!! 0.23923679060665 23.9% [ 489 ]
Meh... 0.040117416829746 4.0% [ 82 ]
No. 0.097358121330724 9.7% [ 199 ]
Just voting for gold! 0.25195694716243 25.2% [ 515 ]
Total Votes:[ 2044 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 736 737 738 > >> >>> »|

got the achievement. thank you! biggrin

Gracious Fairy

Yunkutzu
got the achievement. thank you! biggrin

Yay!
Day Dream Walker
I have wings, and can loan you Buckteeth...

I have also listed the Overseer's Tub for 1 gold bid increments, to help out anyone who needs Bidding War...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/48075/

Edit: Only if you want to actually "win" the Overseer's tub, will your "winning bid" be accepted - just let me know if you really do want it.
I can keep this going for 10 more days, and have a friend who is willing to out bid everyone to win it (of course, their winning bid is being reimbursed by me...lol)

2nd edit: If you happen to need the Somebody Likes You and/or Generous achievements, being gifted (somebody likes you) Buckteeth & then gifting them back (generous), will get them for you as well. If you'd like to borrow some, I have a few to loan out...

Another bump to help towards your Mega & Twain...

Gracious Fairy

Day Dream Walker
I have wings, and can loan you Buckteeth... (If you do gift yours to me, and want them back, just let me know here)

I have also listed the Overseer's Tub for 1 gold bid increments, to help out anyone who needs Bidding War...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/48075/

Edit: Only if you want to actually "win" the Overseer's tub, will your "winning bid" be accepted - just let me know if you really do want it.
I can keep this going for 7 more days, and have a friend who is willing to out bid everyone to win it (of course, their winning bid is being reimbursed by me...lol)

2nd edit: If you happen to need the Somebody Likes You and/or Generous achievements, being gifted (somebody likes you) Buckteeth & then gifting them back (generous), will get them for you as well. If you'd like to borrow some, I have a few to loan out...

3rd Edit: Wow! Thank you to everyone - I actually got the Popular Thread achievement...Wasn't even trying!
Guess I now have to go for a Mega/Twain? Of course, while still helping others wink

Gracious Fairy

heart heart

Gracious Fairy

heart Bump heart
Day Dream Walker
heart heart

bump

11,790 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Day Dream Walker
princesspeachypoo
I need the bidding and the tooth fairy... I have the teeth and Im going to send them to you! smile

Did you want the teeth returned? Happy to do that, if you do.

If you don't mind, that way I can get the gift achievement too. smile Thanks for your help! biggrin

I need that's what she said too if anyone can help me smile

Gracious Fairy

princesspeachypoo
Day Dream Walker
princesspeachypoo
I need the bidding and the tooth fairy... I have the teeth and Im going to send them to you! smile

If you don't mind, that way I can get the gift achievement too. smile Thanks for your help! biggrin

That's what she said.

Gracious Fairy

princesspeachypoo
Day Dream Walker
princesspeachypoo

Returned the teeth. Thank you!
Bomp to the Rockin Beat!
princesspeachypoo
Day Dream Walker
princesspeachypoo

Have you gotten the Bidding War yet? If not, just go bid on the tub...someone (like me!) will outbid you, I'm sure.

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
anyone want to bid on this with me for a bidding war?
Err Nico
anyone want to bid on this with me for a bidding war?

Let's Go!

Gracious Fairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas