Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Has this post helped you get at least one achievement?

Yes! 0.37133072407045 37.1% [ 759 ]
More than one!! 0.23923679060665 23.9% [ 489 ]
Meh... 0.040117416829746 4.0% [ 82 ]
No. 0.097358121330724 9.7% [ 199 ]
Just voting for gold! 0.25195694716243 25.2% [ 515 ]
Total Votes:[ 2044 ]

Gracious Fairy

Huh...I wonder if that's why I slept most of the weekend?

I didn't think spider/bug bites made you tired, but the more I slept, the better my finger got...

Gracious Fairy

No wonder I'm tired...I've been up about 27 hours straight. (Couldn't get back to sleep last night.)

Going to bed!

KK-Chwan's Partner

Gracious Shade

12,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Day Dream Walker

So much better! Still just a tiny bit tender, but the swelling is virtually gone!
The upside is, I did get the storm window off & the screen on my bedroom window, so I no longer die of heat! (I think there may have been a spider, or something, on one of the frames, and when I disturbed it, it bit me.)

I see... spiders... emotion_donotwant
But at least it got so much better, soon it will be back to normal~ emotion_kirakira
I'm glad to hear this.
take more care of yourself okey!
And try not to die from heat... whee

Gracious Fairy

sousoupink12
But at least it got so much better, soon it will be back to normal~ emotion_kirakira
I'm glad to hear this.
With the windows open it's much cooler in the house.
Before, with the storm windows or no screen, I was not able to open any windows, and it was at least 80+ inside. Now, it's only around 70.
To get a breeze, I had tried opening one of the screenless windows just a little bit (small enough the cats couldn't get out), and a bee flew in. Caught it & put it back out, and shut the window!

I have 5 windows that still need screens, so I plan to take the the rest of the storm windows off, and put all the screens on - while wearing gloves!

Gracious Fairy

Looks like it may storm off & on all day today.

Going to shut all the windows before heading off to work - don't need the house flooded!

Gracious Fairy

Crazy day today! Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

KK-Chwan's Partner

Gracious Shade

12,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Day Dream Walker
sousoupink12
I'm glad to hear this.
With the windows open it's much cooler in the house.
Before, with the storm windows or no screen, I was not able to open any windows, and it was at least 80+ inside. Now, it's only around 70.
To get a breeze, I had tried opening one of the screenless windows just a little bit (small enough the cats couldn't get out), and a bee flew in. Caught it & put it back out, and shut the window!

I have 5 windows that still need screens, so I plan to take the the rest of the storm windows off, and put all the screens on - while wearing gloves!

Wow, seems dangerous... the place where you live... eek
But I guess with your plan... It will turn out alright.

Gracious Fairy

sousoupink12
Not dangerous, just an old house.
The house was built sometime in the 1920's from what I've been told, and the windows are probably the original ones (perhaps the glass has been replaced in a few, but that's about it.
Parts of it appear to have been remodeled at least once, but most of it is still original.

KK-Chwan's Partner

Gracious Shade

12,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Day Dream Walker
sousoupink12
Not dangerous, just an old house.
The house was built sometime in the 1920's from what I've been told, and the windows are probably the original ones (perhaps the glass has been replaced in a few, but that's about it.
Parts of it appear to have been remodeled at least once, but most of it is still original.

Ooooohhh~~ *u* old house from the 20s?!
Woah... Where exactly is it? like in which country?
((I don't wanna seem like some creepy person I'm just curious sweatdrop ))

Gracious Fairy

sousoupink12
US. Colorado, to be more specific.

Gracious Fairy

sousoupink12
It's a pretty neat old house, but the yard is tiny (seriously, it's only about 3 feet wide around the entire house!).

If it had a decent yard I might be interested in buying it from the owner, but there's almost not enough room for even grass, much less a garden!

KK-Chwan's Partner

Gracious Shade

12,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Day Dream Walker
sousoupink12
US. Colorado, to be more specific.

Oh I see, explains the hot weather...

KK-Chwan's Partner

Gracious Shade

12,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Day Dream Walker

It's a pretty neat old house, but the yard is tiny (seriously, it's only about 3 feet wide around the entire house!).

If it had a decent yard I might be interested in buying it from the owner, but there's almost not enough room for even grass, much less a garden!

I see... well you can always put plants in the house or in the balcony and take care of them. :3

Awkzenn's Wife

Lonely Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gracious Fairy

sousoupink12
I see... well you can always put plants in the house or in the balcony and take care of them. :3
The problem with house plants is my cats - they have a fascination with digging in the pots and throwing the dirt all over!
They also eat and/or uproot anything I've tried to grow inside.
I have just started some herbs & lettuce inside, on a plant stand that the cats have (so far, anyway) left alone. We'll see once they sprout how long that lasts.

When I say tiny yard, I'm serious.
I have 3 steps leading down from both the front and back doors, but no porch on either side.
The front steps end at the sidewalk. The back steps end at another paved walk that's the property line between my and the neighbor's yards (we share the walkway).
If you stand between our houses and stretch your arms out, you can almost touch both houses, they are so close together.

Also, it's on the corner, so I have about 2-3 feet of yard on the street side before there's another sidewalk.
The other side has the driveway (too short to park in without being across the front sidewalk), the attached 1 car garage (not quite big enough for my car), and a very narrow paved walkway (less than 2 feet wide) between that and the other neighbor's fence.

It is a nice house, and would be fine, if I had no interest in gardening, but I love to grow both vegetables and flowers, and there's just not enough room here for either, really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff