Chosan
bump
heart
Chosan
bump
eek
Chosan
MegaThread and MarkTwain

So like most of Gaia who is experiencing Achievement fever, I've joined the bandwagon. Quote me and I'll quote you. All posts are appreciated heart

Might be a good time for a chat too...anyone else thinking "There's really nothing about these achievements except for 3 tiny logos and a # for me in doing these, but I can't seem to stop myself from at least trying to get them all." Actually this kind of reminds me of pokemon.
bump
Chosan
bump
bump
cheese_whine
Chosan
bump

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
BelovedBrat
Chosan
bump
heart
heart

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
~Isabella-chan~
Chosan
MegaThread and MarkTwain

So like most of Gaia who is experiencing Achievement fever, I've joined the bandwagon. Quote me and I'll quote you. All posts are appreciated heart

Might be a good time for a chat too...anyone else thinking "There's really nothing about these achievements except for 3 tiny logos and a # for me in doing these, but I can't seem to stop myself from at least trying to get them all." Actually this kind of reminds me of pokemon.
bump
thx
Chosan
bump
thxyw
Chosan
MegaThread and MarkTwain

Here is a post for your squared achievements.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Akaikurama
Chosan
MegaThread and MarkTwain

Here is a post for your squared achievements.

Thank you ^^
Chosan
MegaThread and MarkTwain

Good Luck oh Quotee~!

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Satius
Chosan
MegaThread and MarkTwain

Good Luck oh Quotee~!

Thank you thank you ^^
Chosan
Satius
Chosan
MegaThread and MarkTwain

Good Luck oh Quotee~!

Thank you thank you ^^

No Problem!

Aekea Genius

9,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Chosan
MegaThread and MarkTwain

Help me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces