Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's a reasonable gold amount that the 500th poster should win?

20k 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 6 ]
30k 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 4 ]
45k 0.023809523809524 2.4% [ 1 ]
50k 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 6 ]
100k?!?! (you guys are crazy ;_; LOL Trying to burn a hole in mah pocket) -I'll think about this option- 0.5952380952381 59.5% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 >

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Pandey---Chan
Kitsune Michiyo
Pandey---Chan
Bumpa ;D

..... car~! -shot-

XD so have you gotten a celebi yet?

no D: LOL

Shameless Humorist

10,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Michiyo
So, the deal here... you guys can bump and spam and blah blah blah.. I guess o.o LOL

You guys can start PG-rated (I don't want PG-13 convos LOL even those go out of hand..) conversations about whatever.. latest news... latest fashion... latest anime/manga.. latest music =w= LOL

I feel like doing contests too.. just need to figure out quickly what type of contests... maybe first-post ___ page contests LOL ;A; per 10 pages maybe? O: (That's what I was thinking) biggrin

If you need some help with some achievement, I'll try to see if I can help you XD

Mini-Contests info in next post biggrin
Bump! ~ heart

Megathread and Twain anyone?
Kitsune Michiyo
Pandey---Chan
Kitsune Michiyo
Pandey---Chan
Bumpa ;D

..... car~! -shot-

nor have i XD so whatcha been up too ? ;D

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Pandey---Chan
Kitsune Michiyo
Pandey---Chan
Kitsune Michiyo
Pandey---Chan
Bumpa ;D

..... car~! -shot-

nor have i XD so whatcha been up too ? ;D

nothing much :c LOL just speeding on zomg... and been drawing a little bit.. (for these winners in this thread =w= LOL) .. and i'm waiting for pokemon B&W to come outttt next week ;A:

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
x_Wiseoneknows_x

Hmmm, so what did you want me to draw? Could you give me a tektek image please? I can't see signatures under people's posts, by the way, so don't tell me to draw anything from it @_@.

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
vince1995

Congrats again for winning the 30th post~ I've finished your avi art ^_^

Vince1995's Picie

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
euphoricennui

Euphoricennui's picie biggrin I hope you like it ^_^ I think this picture is one of the cutest avis I've done from this thread xD

O.G. Elder

Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui

Euphoricennui's picie biggrin I hope you like it ^_^ I think this picture is one of the cutest avis I've done from this thread xD

sorry bout late reply, but it's so cute! <3 And in my favorite color for my avi too. :3 I can't believe you did the animals. :'D most people dun do em cuz they're difficult..

Thank you! <3 *immediately saves*

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
euphoricennui
Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui

sorry bout late reply, but it's so cute! <3 And in my favorite color for my avi too. :3 I can't believe you did the animals. :'D most people dun do em cuz they're difficult..

lol you're welcome :3 They were not really that hard.. lols

O.G. Elder

Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui
Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui

It's hard for me to find some animal artists, I guess xD

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
euphoricennui
Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui
Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui

I don't really draw animals that much.. I guess lol but they're still sometimes fun to draw ~ I'm more of a person drawer .. but I also like drawing half-breed people too.... so I guess I do draw "animals" a lot sometimes o_o; LOL ~~~

O.G. Elder

Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui
Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui
Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui

I don't really draw animals that much.. I guess lol but they're still sometimes fun to draw ~ I'm more of a person drawer .. but I also like drawing half-breed people too.... so I guess I do draw "animals" a lot sometimes o_o; LOL ~~~

Dunno if half breeds = gijinkas, because adding tails+ears to a human is purdy easy. Fur and whatnot is a bit more to it, but if it works, it works~ O:

Good luck with the rest of yer arts. :3

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
euphoricennui
Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui
Kitsune Michiyo
euphoricennui

Dunno if half breeds = gijinkas, because adding tails+ears to a human is purdy easy. Fur and whatnot is a bit more to it, but if it works, it works~ O:

Good luck with the rest of yer arts. :3

lol thanks and I guess o:

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
merefire
ninja

Stalkaaaa 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items