Welcome to Gaia! ::

i need yur help to get the achievements. so if anyone want to help i would try and help them. what ever you want to talk about i'm all ears and if you want to bump all power to you.

THANK YOU all who helped me to get the Mark Twain and the Megathread
now i need the Elocutionist..If you need the Elocutionists achievement then Lets all bump from 10,000...

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Lord Dixie
i need yur help to get the achievements. so if anyone want to help i would try and help them. what ever you want to talk about i'm all ears and if you want to bump all power to you.

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Lord Dixie

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Lord Dixie

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Lord Dixie
stormylane
Lord Dixie

I need help!

User Image

cat_ninja Vote for me in the arena please... comments also welcome! cat_ninja

I hope you find it amusing

thanks, and nice avi.

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Lord Dixie

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lord Dixie

bump

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Lord Dixie
bump

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50