Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

starry_rose58390
Status/Edit: I have to go offline for now but I will help people and thank people and all of that stuff as soon as I can which will probably be tomorrow sometime in the afternoon or some time around there and cause I have to go to school it may be later, but I will get to it sooner or later. Thank you for all of you who have helped me I now have Megathread and Mark Twain!!!!!!! Thank you thank you everyone who posted on this thread!!!!!!!! heart whee

Click my dragons =) and i'LL be bumpin ya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tastymoose
starry_rose58390
Please help! I'm trying to do the Megathread and Mark Twain achievements at once. You can chat, quote, bump, put up smileys, and whatever!! If you help me I'll help you biggrin

Status/Edit: Online and still trying to get Meagthread. I finally got the Mark Twain achievement, so thanks to everyone who helped me with that!!!! You may keep quoting through and I need help with Megathread still. I'm still helping people. whee
Good Luck
Thanks! biggrin
satarie
bump bump
Thank you biggrin
LittleMissBoredom
bumpin the bump!
Thanks! whee
Kezza_teh_Fezza
starry_rose58390
Please help! I'm trying to do the Megathread and Mark Twain achievements at once. You can chat, quote, bump, put up smileys, and whatever!! If you help me I'll help you biggrin

Status/Edit: Online and still trying to get Meagthread. I finally got the Mark Twain achievement, so thanks to everyone who helped me with that!!!! You may keep quoting through and I need help with Megathread still. I'm still helping people. whee

Megathread
Thanks and helped! whee
LittleMissBoredom
bumpo
Thank you biggrin
Kezza_teh_Fezza
Thanks!
starry_rose58390
Wrath of Chaos
Please help by posting in my Mega Twain! thread.

Here's me helping the people who've helped me. Let me know if you want to be added to the list, or even if you're ready to be taken off the list.
These people need your bumps :

These people also need your quotes:
(When quoting, please remove outer quotes so the inner quotes get credit too.)
Unacceptable Behavior
Help here

dralou
Help here

xdaredx
Help here

Faeriez
Help here

PrincessMelissand
Help here

LeonardoFelix
Help here

Sanitytension
Help here

Topher513
Help here

Luna Lily Bones
Help here

Kezza_teh_Fezza
Help here

Sand_Beauty
Help here

Artemis-kibasgirlfriend
Help here

capoeistrarose
Help here

SakuraSyaoran

satarie
Help here
Thank you!I finally helped all of these threads by the way! Your welcome!

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Aekea Genius

9,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
starry_rose58390
Status/Edit: I have to go offline for now but I will help people and thank people and all of that stuff as soon as I can which will probably be tomorrow sometime in the afternoon or some time around there and cause I have to go to school it may be later, but I will get to it sooner or later. Thank you for all of you who have helped me I now have Megathread and Mark Twain!!!!!!! Thank you thank you everyone who posted on this thread!!!!!!!! heart whee

Help me?

10,250 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Could you help me too?

My Mega Thread!
burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff