I am a Minnion
Digi the daydreamer
I am a Minnion
Digi the daydreamer
I am a Minnion
cheese_whine
yum_puddi hiya.

Hello.
spanx u kindly for helping with my thread.and I'd say nice avi but I don't think it counts if u can't see it.lol.so what's up my mysterious minnion?

LOL. You can see it better when I'm standing but I'm helping someone with the prayer circle right now. As for whats up.... I am totally zoning out listening to BOTDF. What about you?
ooohhh eek I can see it now.lol.what's BOTDF?sounds vaguely familiar.and I just got off work so I'm just chillin here in silence...aaawwwww no kids screaming.

Shy Pup

9,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Digi the daydreamer
I am a Minnion

LOL. You can see it better when I'm standing but I'm helping someone with the prayer circle right now. As for whats up.... I am totally zoning out listening to BOTDF. What about you?
ooohhh eek I can see it now.lol.what's BOTDF?sounds vaguely familiar.and I just got off work so I'm just chillin here in silence...aaawwwww no kids screaming.

BOTDF is Blood on the Dance Floor. Below is a taste of their music. xd

..... Screaming kids? Where do you work?

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
I am a Minnion
Digi the daydreamer
I am a Minnion

BOTDF is Blood on the Dance Floor. Below is a taste of their music. xd

..... Screaming kids? Where do you work?

I'll have to check it out but it says the video is blocked so I'll have to do it manually.and I work in retail.bealls outlet.it sux.if I made as much hourly wages everytime a crying kid come through our doors I would b rich right now..... eek DING! twisted DIGI SAYS POLICY CHANGE! emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit

Shy Pup

9,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
Digi the daydreamer
I'll have to check it out but it says the video is blocked so I'll have to do it manually.and I work in retail.bealls outlet.it sux.if I made as much hourly wages everytime a crying kid come through our doors I would b rich right now..... eek DING! twisted DIGI SAYS POLICY CHANGE! emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit

I changed it to a different song. Hopefully this one isn't blocked. As for your job... I wouldn't mind working at a place where your policy was in affect! xd Unfortunately no place like that exist. emo

Unsealed Pants

15,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Digi the daydreamer
every body in the pool I need 400 more responses.spread the word!

ATTENTION MY COMRRADES!!!!THIS IS NOW A MEGA THREAD!!!!POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!LOVES U ALLL!!!! heart AND SPANX U KINDLY!!!

helped

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
I am a Minnion
Digi the daydreamer

I changed it to a different song. Hopefully this one isn't blocked. As for your job... I wouldn't mind working at a place where your policy was in affect! xd Unfortunately no place like that exist. emo
ok it worked this time and I don't think I've heard them before but it wasn't bad.and I think anyone would love to work like that but u are right it doesn't exist. crying

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jackie Night
Digi the daydreamer

ATTENTION MY COMRRADES!!!!THIS IS NOW A MEGA THREAD!!!!POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!LOVES U ALLL!!!! heart AND SPANX U KINDLY!!!

helped
spanx u kindly and cool avi btw!

Shy Pup

9,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
Digi the daydreamer
I am a Minnion
Digi the daydreamer

ok it worked this time and I don't think I've heard them before but it wasn't bad.and I think anyone would love to work like that but u are right it doesn't exist. crying

Something to think about making in the future. A place where parents are charged for crying children. mrgreen I would love to own a shop like that!

Unsealed Pants

15,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Digi the daydreamer
Jackie Night
Digi the daydreamer

helped
spanx u kindly and cool avi btw!

thanks a lot and you're welcome!

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
I am a Minnion
Digi the daydreamer
I am a Minnion
Digi the daydreamer

Something to think about making in the future. A place where parents are charged for crying children. mrgreen I would love to own a shop like that!
u should so totally do that.I would come and work for u in a heart beat. 3nodding

Toxic Fox

Toxic Fox

ninja

IDTS's Fav

Monarch

Helped! emotion_bigheart
Plz help back

emotion_zombie
ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items