Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Omnalu
impretty10
Thought I'd at least get this started. I gotta get ready 4 bed. Got a early day tomorrow. Does anybody know if I can make an invisibility thread here or do I have 2 go 2 chatterbox? Somebody told me I can't do it here, but it is an achievement. Just wondering if Y'all know...

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`

User Image

It does have to be done in Chatterbox. Just don't make a thread that says you're doing it for the achievement, some people will post just to mess up your chance. My suggestion is to make a thread about something oddball enough that most people won't have anything to say to it, but still interesting enough to you that if someone does respond, you have something to say.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`

Thank U I knew they wouldn't make it easy 4 us LOL

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
impretty10
I'm going for my Popular thread. I need 50 post here. If anyone wants 2 help, feel free 2 do so. & Thank U & I will try 2 tip all post.

bump biggrin
help me here : http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/firestarter-3/t.89509533/
MurderOfBeauty
impretty10
Thought I'd at least get this started. I gotta get ready 4 bed. Got a early day tomorrow. Does anybody know if I can make an invisibility thread here or do I have 2 go 2 chatterbox? Somebody told me I can't do it here, but it is an achievement. Just wondering if Y'all know...

Helping here~

You do also have to post on the Chatterbox. My advice would be to change into something extremely noob-ish and hide any visible achievements. Then post one thread, reply to everyone who replies to it and make sure it's called something uninteresting. Block anyone who spams your thread, even if it's just for then. Make several other posts a while apart with boring content and you should get no replies. Once it makes it past, say the fifth page you're safe.

[xxx]❥ [(talk . to . me)]

Thanks 4 the reply... I knew it would be way 2 simple 2 do it here where U could report them 4 messing U up... Thanks 4 the suggestions also... I'll get that a try...

Obsessive Bear

Fashionable Millionaire

11,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Help please!

Threadmaster! 1 million reward

Thank you!

emotion_bigheart

Ruthless Ladykiller

Dangerous Phantom

Bumpity bump bump! I helped!
Can you help me here? Clickie!

Fashionable Millionaire

11,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Help please!

Thank you!

emotion_bigheart
Thanks 2 all who R helping

Demonic Shapeshifter

22,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
What worked for me for the invisible post was trying to put something deep and insightful. I think it burns the average chatterbox poster like staring into the sun

Fashionable Millionaire

11,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
sentimental girls
heart

Help please!

Thank you!

emotion_bigheart

Prophet