Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Fairy

12,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Hey so I'm trying to get the Mega Thread, Mark Twain, Big Tipper, Super Tipsy and The Perfect Setup achievements. So post here, quote this, tip, I'll tip you back and help you out!! Just be sure to post links and quote this so I know where to go! We need 500 replies on this bad boy, so lets get going!! heart heart

Feral Explorer

7,225 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shameless Capitalist

10,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100

Invisible Genius

9,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
super emo with a cape
Hey so I'm trying to get the Popular Thread, Big Tipper, Mega Tipsy and The Perfect Setup achievements. So post here, tip, I'll tip you back and help you out if you post a link, and if one of you could quote me and say, "That's what she said", I'll love you all forever. Thanks guys!! heart heart

That's what she said

Rainbow Shopper

29,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
super emo with a cape
Hey so I'm trying to get the Popular Thread, Big Tipper, Mega Tipsy and The Perfect Setup achievements. So post here, tip, I'll tip you back and help you out if you post a link, and if one of you could quote me and say, "That's what she said", I'll love you all forever. Thanks guys!! heart heart

"That's what she said"

Thank you for helping me! yum_cupcake

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
super emo with a cape
That's what she said.

Angelic Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
super emo with a cape

There's no sympathy

helping^.^

for the dead

User Image

JohnKC8JZO's Wife

Sparkling Star

22,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
super emo with a cape

That's what she said.

JohnKC8JZO's Wife

Sparkling Star

22,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Helping back! Thanks & good luck! 3nodding

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,925 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
gaia_kittenstar

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
<3 and tipped you!

Please do help back ckick here.

Sparkly Rogue

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
super emo with a cape

That's what she said.

xSaena's Husbando

Original Visionary

super emo with a cape

Good luck with your achievements!
Help me out here?

Ruthless Vampire

39,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
4laugh Helping Back heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff